Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Korra & Steven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Korra

Korra

This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 11:57 pm

Steven Stone wrote:
fair! also EVERY SINGLE TIME i see our room name, my head just goes "my name's symone and i'm here for the throooooone" and its amazing

We have to honor her and its the least I could do This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 2 1f60d

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:33 pm

the way we ate this week omgggg our minds

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:34 pm

The tables have literally turned <3
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:59 pm

what are your pre-nom thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:04 pm

omg your speech was savage I live

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:08 pm

Haha thank you. I just pray none of them win veto
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:12 pm

ya exactly! dont need blood on your hands! how did you know it was both of them who voted kendrick?
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:14 pm

Cynthia told me last night it didn't sound like Kendrick had the votes, so I naturally assumed she and her team voted against him. And she didn't deny that they didn't vote against him today so...
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:15 pm

that was bold of her to assume and just outright say to your face

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 10:59 pm

whelp. do you think she'll use it? that game didnt look fun lol. how the hell did theo not get any? did he even play like???

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 11:00 pm

haha doesn't look like he participated which is a shame

you know I don't know if she will use it. she has every right to but at the same time I think she knows I'll just put up another person from her team so... idk haha
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 11:04 pm

i mean you could always choose lana if it comes down to it because of her previous nomination, but its kind of a "im just vibing this week and dont care about the decision" night haha

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 11:10 pm

I do think Lana would prolly backfire I mean she could not go and then I have two teams after me, which isn't cute. I'd rather just get through with the week and think about her later
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 11:12 pm

i mean like i said it the group chat, its really our two teams who make the decision, so im sure whoever you ask for in the group, people would go along with it. idefs think that was a mistake lana made last week as well cause i would have just wanted one team mad instead of two

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 11:14 pm

I've got some figuring out to do right now but I see your point for sure just gotta see what I can do about damage control first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Korra & Steven
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next