Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Korra & Steven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 11:15 pm

we'll talk after! know im here for you!

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 12:14 am

im surprised she used it! i do not envy you in the slightest this week, its so hard to make any choice this early
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 5:19 pm

Sorry I didn't respond last night Steven! It got a little weird haha

I think we should get our eyes looking towards the future after tonight. Are you friendly with some people that aren't on your team?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 5:33 pm

Oh? Weird how? You okay? And is there some people you’re wanting ti make an alliance with? Im open to anything! It is my moms birthday today so im not gonna be super active today unless i need to be

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 5:40 pm

I am good now! Just didn't have the perfect real life/being HOH online balance going for me, but it's alright now.

Ooh Happy Birthday to her! That makes sense :-)

And I think I would like to definitely have you around <3 so I want to make an alliance with us as a little base, if that makes sense :-P

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 5:49 pm

Oh good! Im always here if you need to vent! Shite night to win hoh haha. And yea absolutely! I havent really made rounds yet with other teams besides you cause of my own work life and time (also its hard to talk to people cause everyone is so shy still lmao), but im defs on board with us as a base! Whoever comes after us i would want to be like.... like i want us as a two to be solid and have eachothers back even within a larger alliance, ya know?

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 5:53 pm

Yeah exactly, which is why I will support the Team Hermione group for as long as feasible, but you gotta have some buddies in there for sure. If you have anyone you would want in please let me know. I am feeling it out today/tonight and I want to be able to present some options by tomorrow<3
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 6:02 pm

Hopefully this all night challenge gets us all talking and together a bit more and o can feel pit some vibes! Its probably only around then that i’ll be able to really invest time today anyway

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:24 pm

Yeah I think we gotta spread our wings tonight and figure out who the real ones are. Plus it will be good to be close to people doing the challenge all night... since we/they are the only ones up for HOH next round with no immunity to be seen haha
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 1:58 am

Lmao this is fun
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 3:27 am

what a weird night this turned out to be bb wise lmao. i come in to chaos haha

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 3:44 am

Steveeeeen I can’t take it. Why is your team so much more active than mine :-( I want to be adopted
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 3:47 am

ive seen you campaign for megan than she has for herself lmao. I haven't even seen or heard from Kuzco Megan or Kendrick like at all. I'll adopt you post teams haha
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 3:56 am

Please do cause at this point I’m over it. I want teams to be done so we can just wipe out these inactives and get to the juicy part you know? Sorry it’s 4 am and I’m going nuts
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:03 am

Nah gurl im here for you I totally get it! I think teams cause early unnecessary division that made people worry more than usual about who they could trust talking to, cause 9/10 people are gonna choose their own team member before someone not, ya know? Weird choice lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Steven   This room is for Korra & Steven - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Korra & Steven
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next