Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Nando

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Nando

Nando

This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:47 am

Agreed. He's the only one out of the red team to voice that and thinks if I maker some grandiose gesture in the alliance to vocally say I want to keep Bean that the tides will turn.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:49 am

I just don't think it's a good move to keep her still, and honestly people have probably already started to lock in votes anyway, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:51 am

I would think so but they have until tomorrow morning to do so already.. I don't have a good feeling about Steven anymore, seems like he might go rogue if Bean leaves.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:51 am

I feel like he's very personally invested in Bean's safety lol I've never seen him fight so hard for a vote! It makes me feel like he'll just have to be closer to the 2 of us even more if Bean isn't here anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:53 am

I think he will probably throw a rogue vote no matter what haha. But I also think he'll need us more if he loses his apparently close ally in Bean. Definitely seems like a self interested thing but idk, I want to trust him but he's definitely a talkative one for sure
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:56 am

I see where he's coming from and honestly it's why I didn't want Bean up in the first place. If Maggie hadn't won she would have been going up as a replacement, but with her winning it was a very slim pickings. I love people who are dedicated, here, and willing to play the game. We have already had trouble with people being active and from a production end I completely get the frustration of the non-dedicated players or unforeseen but understood circumstance because it's a curve ball no one prepares for. I ad mire Bean for their courage and their heart and honestly, they seem genuine, but it's too far into the decision to turn back now. Bean's had their back against the wall the last couple of days and is a great player. I want the best of the best here (and still sent home by us lol) so there's more of a merit than waiting for someone to be evicted by default. I see the gameplay in it but where's the fun/challenge in that?
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:07 am

WELP, not like it hasn't already but you ready for all hell to break loose?! XD

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:09 am

I get what you're saying, and I do think Maggie going up would have been good because she's less active and still a good option to go that can apparently win stuff now too, like, I mean the blue team all seems pretty good at winning stuff despite their dwindling numbers. But I do think the hosts have something up their sleeves (maybe new players, maybe some battlebacks), and I don't think this game is going to be full of inactive players or anything of the sort. I just think from a game perspective alone its smarter to go with the safer option, but that's just me. You know I always have your back, and even if Bean is a more fun or admirable player to have around, I think she's more of a liability for us :/
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:11 am

I agree hence why we pulled for Bean to go at the last minute and all of it makes sense, but clearly as you know from being HoH it is NOT always an easy decision. And it will continue not to be from here on out

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:12 am

Nando wrote:
WELP, not like it hasn't already but you ready for all hell to break loose?! XD

LOL what's going to happen? I think it'll be fine!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:12 am

Nando wrote:
I agree hence why we pulled for Bean to go at the last minute and all of it makes sense, but clearly as you know from being HoH it is NOT always an easy decision. And it will continue not to be from here on out

I know, its neverrrr an easy decision, and everything will just get harder and harder its true, but I think we have to do whats best for us at the end of the day Razz

Nando likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:13 am

I mean it's already breaking loose now because of this vote: I literally see the scene where Regina George has all the burn book pages out at school and people are fighting XD
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:13 am

oh clearly! first and foremost, keeping us safe is the main goal ALWAYS!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

LOL justice for Regina George <3 I love that scene hehe
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:14 am

I can't stop thinking about it now hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Nando
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next