Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Nando

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

This room is for Cynthia & Nando Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:22 am

Only the Hosts, Cynthia & Nando have access to this room
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:25 am

Nice name selection Cynthia!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:28 am

Thanks! I was thinking this or "Victory Road" cus we're going to the end Wink

(I thought of Victory Road AFTER I requested though  This room is for Cynthia & Nando 1f605 )
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:28 am

Awww dang that would have been soooo goood! lol

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:50 pm

Good morning Nando! How are you feeling after that vote omg?
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:09 pm

Also I do think we should try to make a cross team alliance of some sort like you suggested last night because a cross team alliance is probably the reason the vote was flipped! Unless one person just wanted to cause some paranoia night one lolol
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:10 pm

I'm feeling good, ready to compete as ever! Idk if each team is eligible for immunity each week so I'm working on social game to kind of feel around for the vibe of the game. How do you feel about it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:10 pm

I'm sorry, there was a FLIP?!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:18 pm

Glad you’re ready to compete, so am I!! I think all the teams should be elligable for immunity though! I’m also trying to feel around and see who is willing to talk the most from different teams, I have to work on talking to more today!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:19 pm

Nando wrote:
I'm sorry, there was a FLIP?!

Well Regina was supposed to have 9 to keep her (my team and her own team) but it seems only 8 of those followed through!
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 2:31 pm

Wooowwww
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 2:37 pm

And do we know if any of our team was hit by the Kartana twist?
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 2:40 pm

Nando wrote:
And do we know if any of our team was hit by the Kartana twist?

I just realized those that voted against Regina can be hit by Kartana so we should all be okay
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:06 pm

Yayyyyy!! Thank goodness lol
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:09 pm

Have you spoken to Steven today btw? I need to check in with him, I've talked a bit to Nathan today and have been messaging our team but it's quiet again lollll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Nando   This room is for Cynthia & Nando Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Nando
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next