Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Korra & Winnie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Korra

Korra

This room is for Korra & Winnie - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Winnie   This room is for Korra & Winnie - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:38 pm

What's the read on Bean? Is she full dark side? Or is she considering keeping me?

Let me know your idea but we have Megan for sure. And you, obviously. Asked Maggie. Sending messages to Cynthia, Nando, Maggie and Octavia as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Winnie   This room is for Korra & Winnie - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:40 pm

My plan is on the previous page but Nando and Bean are 100% evicting you Bean is no bueno
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Winnie   This room is for Korra & Winnie - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:40 pm

We'd need Megan Me Extra Vote Cynthia Octavia and Maggie
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Winnie   This room is for Korra & Winnie - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:41 pm

omg pooh

that's such a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Winnie   This room is for Korra & Winnie - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:41 pm

Okay I am working on Cynthia and Maggie. I will forget Bean + Nando <3
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Winnie   This room is for Korra & Winnie - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:42 pm

The problem with my idea is that if you message pink team frantically and red and pink talk pink will say that you are pleading for their votes
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Winnie   This room is for Korra & Winnie - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:44 pm

Wait I have an idea do you have any more BBQ $s? maybe we can fish for another vote? I have like 84 dollars
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Winnie   This room is for Korra & Winnie - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:45 pm

I asked and I can't transfer any of our money anymore

Here's the deal. I don't think we have the votes.

Go tell everyone you know you are voting me out, make up some weird shit

Send me your info and I'll blow it up on the eviction thread on my way out
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Winnie   This room is for Korra & Winnie - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:45 pm

I'm sending you the double vote regardless. Don't use it on me unless YOU personally feel that Pink and bean are voting to keep me.
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Winnie   This room is for Korra & Winnie - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:46 pm

I don't want to give up on you Korra
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Winnie   This room is for Korra & Winnie - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:48 pm

I know Pooh but you have to. It's over. I'm dying.

I love you so much.

I am sending you my comp notes in a different thread here so you can dominate those competitions and get your ass a win.
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Winnie   This room is for Korra & Winnie - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:51 pm

Okay Sad 

"This vote is so hard because I think Korra is going and I am not against that at all based off of how much I have started to lean away from that chaos but I just really love Korra as a person Sad I think I am going to send her out because she leaked secrets to Hermione to try and make me the replacement nom instead of me"

Yeah Hermione said you told her about my power but i dont care at all but I can use that if you truly think you have no chance that is my easy way out
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Winnie   This room is for Korra & Winnie - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:52 pm

No worries Winnie, it wasn't trying to get you as re-nom. It was trying to get her to make the move for Cynthia.

I think that is sweet of you to say. You gotta do what you gotta do honey. And you're getting the extra double vote, which no one knows about, so you have that in your back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Winnie   This room is for Korra & Winnie - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:57 pm

Yeah I think that what I quoted gets me a bit of sympathy and also makes it clear I am not saving you. Do you mind if I vote you out? If the votes are not there at all I think if I keep you it will be very clear it was me if you don't mind I will evict you to save face. If it was survivor I would make it the most amazing parchment for you.

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Winnie   This room is for Korra & Winnie - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:59 pm

Oh no vote me out hun. DO it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Korra & Winnie   This room is for Korra & Winnie - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Korra & Winnie
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next