Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Nando & Steven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Nando

Nando

This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 12:12 am

The fact that I realize she has Jackie's PoV chip in her hand that she drops just made me laugh lol
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 12:12 am

Omg fuckin Jackie. The absolute worst
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 12:15 am

IM SORRY THIS ONE IS HILARIOUS ALTOGETHER BAHAHAHAHAHA

This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 16 200.gif?cid=89ab776dq834m2fizedetuj29qbri6l2fludot36xxf4gm7n&rid=200

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 12:17 am

ITS LITERALLY ONE OF MY FAV IKA GIFS
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 12:17 am

that one should be titled the Wrath of Ika because Ika Wong listens to no one but Ika Wong
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 1:09 pm

Just sent in my story! hope it's good enough for a win!
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 6:30 pm

have you noticed your name isn't yellow like the rest of ours? did something happen?
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 8:21 pm

you doing ok? Haven't heard form you all day.
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 3:26 pm

Too bad you're not here to help keep me around...

Just in case this is my swan song.... I'm gonna be real as your partner. YOU NEED TO WAKE UP. These coaches are working with each other and Korra was written off as delusional to save their own asses. They're going to go after you and Cynthia next because you were close to me and are the last threats to stand in her way of Bean stays over me because Bean's too much of a wild card. I hope to stay but if not I hope to see you in the Final 2 chairs. You've been great I love you Keep your head up and on the path Steven. You've got a long ways to go and I have faith you can pull it out. Hope we can see the Final 2 like we planned together.

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:43 pm

Im so sorry I was gone this round and couldn’t participate. I could have prevented this. Im FULLY aware that trainers are not to be trusted, dont worry. Im playing them just as much as they think they’re playing me. Im going to miss you, these people made a huge mistake.

Nando likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:20 pm

I'm rooting for you the hardest, so make me proud
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:23 pm

You’ve been an absolute pleasure to play with, I will miss you so much 💞 thank you for everything you’ve done in this game, you brought a joy I didnt expect to have coming into this. You will be avenged! 😂
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:25 pm

Please do, I hope to see Nathan and Hermione's ass (Hermione's first and than Nathan pls)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Nando & Steven
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16