Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Nando & Steven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

This room is for Nando & Steven Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:32 am

Only the Hosts, Nando & Steven have access to this room
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:33 am

i really outdid myself with this name
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:50 am

You really did! I love it! Did you already cast your vote to evict?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:58 am

i did! it was a pretty easy decision for me this week. like you said, one person campaigned, one didnt sooooo
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:00 am

I JUST sent in my vote! lol I was already decided but I was playing Platinum! What are your thoughts on a 5-6 person alliance? We are going to need numbers that we trust moving forward especially as long as the teams twist is in full effect.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:02 am

omg best way to spend time, with the best game. where are you at?

And it depends who you're thinking lmao, numbers is never bad to have. I think our teams could probably have each others backs while they last
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:06 am

Absolutely! and I just started Platinum so I am headed to Eterna City! I already have 4 out of 6 of my team I know I want to build so I'm looking good! I'm just hoping I can get exp. share to make training easier lol

As far as who I would want in: I trust you and Cynthia but after that everyone else I would want to talk about together
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:09 am

i mean if cynthia is down we can have the convo! send out a feeler and lemme know what she says!

Im so bad at replaying sinnoh cause my team is literally always Infernape, Luxray, Garchomp, Lucario, Drapion, and Togekiss lmaooooo
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:12 am

Will do!

I am doing Infernape, Luxray, Gastrodon, Staraptor, Roserade, and Garchomp but that 6th spot normally turns into a rotation spot lol
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:13 am

the lucario slander lmao, roserade also gets shifted for me in drapion's place sometimes. I love staraptor, but he interchanges with togekiss sometimes
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:18 am

Togekiss is a favorite of mine! I merely choose mine off of those I can find earliest which means I wouldn't have to train as hard for the other late game Pokemon ( with the exception of Gible) lol I am also considering a Munchlax if I am ever lucky enough to find it in the trees lol
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:22 am

omg finding a munchlax is literal hell. I remember having a level 100 munchlax cause i didnt wanna evolve it cause May didnt evolve hers looool
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:24 am

loooool idk why they made it so hard to find a Munchlax in game XD
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:25 am

I mean they are the same company that did feebas
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:26 am

oh Feebas -_- that gives me headaches just being reminded of how difficult that was lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nando & Steven   This room is for Nando & Steven Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Nando & Steven
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next