Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Steven

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:44 pm

not beyond how ya do's really, people are still just so shy haha
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 10:07 pm

Yeah I know what you mean. I think the two of us and Nathan are probably the more social ones in the cast which is both a pro and a con lol.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 10:18 pm

just dont wanna be too loud haha
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 10:38 pm

I think you're easily the most vocal. But I think it works in your favor so you'll be fine. It's why I picked you <3
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 10:43 pm

wait really? ive barely talked today haha, im surprised to hear im vocal
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 4:51 am

I meant in general you dork omg Razz
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 6:36 am

I mostly just look for every opportunity for a joke i see and take it lmao. And who did you vote? Consensus i was hearing (cause i didnt really care) was actually theo, but maybe im being lied to idk
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 7:52 am

I’ve heard Theo too and I don’t really have any reason to argue against that this early in the game. I don’t talk to either nominee all that much. I intentionally didn’t approach Theo because ~I~ wanted to nominate him if I won HOH, so it’s not a huge loss.

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:17 pm

I find it odd that Forrest wanted to keep Theo. He and Korra are the ONLY people I heard even say G.I.R’s name, so that’s a little sus
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:22 pm

No I absolutely agree, and given that he never really said anything in the first round I wouldn’t be surprised if he voted Regina out lmao. I’m going to hold out for him just in case, because I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but after this round I am going to be eligible for nominations by everyone so I’d rather not walk into a gun fight with just a knife.

How do you feel about Nathan? I’ll be honest I really like the two of you. You two were my first picks and it’s for a reason. You’re both very approachable and communicate. Was thinking maybe we can form something. Only if you want of course.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:26 pm

I defs think Forrest is the weak link of them team tbh. Like if it came down to two people from our team, forrest is the easy out. Idk if hes just playing up his character or is just having a hard time grasping the forum, or for all we know is talking up a game in private rooms, but to me.... he does seem to be getting it lol. And yea, give it a go! Ask nathan what he thinks and then get back to me, but i’d be down! Im all for red team strong as far as we can, even with your immunity ending! Gotta think if a cool name if he says yes lmao
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:33 pm

Yeah I don’t wanna say that about my teammate but Forrest is definitely struggling the most. I’m going to be on his ass and make sure he’s at least active but I have no idea what he’s doing and I don’t want him to sneak into a position of power that doesn’t involve us.

And yeah I just sent him a message. I’m hoping we can work something out. You two are actually logical people. And we should make it Pokémon-themed. Absol and Lucario huh? Sure we can think of something awesome.

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:41 pm

Well both our pokemon can mega evolve, so we could do something with that 🧐 and thats the thing, i havent got a clue what forrest is thinking or doing. Idk. Guess we’ll see what happens. I will say tho, it is my moms birthday today, so i will be as active as I can, but i know I likely wont be as active tonight except in areas i need to be. Can you keep me in the loop as much as you can?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:59 pm

Oh yeah that’s a good point. Mega evolution <3 I remember how hyped people were when Mewtwo mega evolved and thought he was getting an actual evolution. Good times.

Yeah as long as we play nice with Forrest we ought to be fine. But the core of us + Nathan sounds promising to me and I have no issue with that. Happy birthday to your mom! That’s adorable! I’ll try winning immunity so we have nothing to worry about. But yeah I’ll keep you updated!

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 3:29 pm

Even if you dont win dont stress to much, we’ll make it work! Thank you for your hard work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Steven   This room is for Hermione & Steven - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Steven
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next