Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:44 pm

Only the Hosts, Hermione, Nathan & Steven have access to this room
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:48 pm

I couldn’t think of anything cool sorry!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:17 pm

Anyway I wanted to run something by you guys?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:21 pm

Go for it!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:28 pm

So I was talking to Cynthia and she seems to like the two of you and was wondering if you guys would be interested in an alliance with her, Tinkerbell, and Nando? I actually do trust her word. I haven’t had a whole lot of conversation with Tinkerbell since the first day though. And Nando I talk to him on and off. I don’t mind him really. Just wanted to know what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 1:01 am

Hey you guys <333

I've spoken to Nando but nothing game relate and as for Tinkerbell, I haven't talked to her in a while. But I like Cynthia as well so if you trust Cynthia then yesss I think we should do it! 

Also I apologize if I've been MIA. That all nighter comp took me out.  This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 1:10 am

Dang i forgot the money task, my DR will just have to do for today.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 2:18 am

my brain has been absolute mush all day cause of last night. At least we have us 3 all competing I guess. All ive spoken to Nando and Cynthia about is pokemon cause we all have pokemon characters, but i get good vibes so im down! tink has been pretty quiet so I havent spoken to her, but if shes in for it, lets go to town
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:44 am

Haha yeah that challenge took me out. I literally slept in the first half of Saturday. If was just too much. That’s hilarious that we all have similar relationships with those three. I was hoping that at least one of us was super close to Tinkerbell but I mean this works out too. I just didn’t want a group roped up together and two people in it randomly had animosity haha. I’ll talk to Cynthia today and see if we can get the ball rolling for this.

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 3:08 pm

omg imagine hahahah but everyone is still so nice to each other, im scared when the claws come out cause that's inevitable This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven 1f625
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 3:37 pm

Yeah true. People will eventually get more cutthroat as the game goes on. There's not really a right way or a wrong way to win this game, as everything is subjective. I'll be honest with you guys, lying is something I have no problem doing if it will help us in the game, but I will not lie to you guys at all. As I've told you guys in the past I don't have any loyalties to anyone except you guys (Forrest too). Outside of that I don't feel like I owe anyone anything. I probably won't lie to them a whole lot, but if there's a situation where lying is necessary to protect the red team, then so be it. I'm not going to jeopardize any of your games.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:30 pm

HERMIONE YOU ABSOLUTE LEGEND
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:33 pm

Hermione!!!!! Congrats omggg
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:37 pm

Thanks you two! I appreciate the support! You are both pretty awesome!

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:39 pm

i feel so good about this three, its so nice to have you in our court tbh haha, you're doing amazing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven
Page 1 of 60Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 60  Next