Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynthia

Cynthia

This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell   This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 5:09 pm

Okay, I think that could be a good idea,, I guess that means in the future she'll probably go after Hermione's team? Because I think she has something going with Nessa hmm

We do need numbers though so I think it would be good! Though I'm surprised she wants to work with Nando after putting him up lolol but I think a truce type thing is helpful for survival
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell   This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 5:12 pm

Speaking of Nando, I feel like you me and him are the most active from our team so would you want to make a private room? After we all somehow survived last week I think it would be cute for us to have him with us as a trio Razz

I personally also really like a lot of people on Hermione's team have you spoken to them much?
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell   This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 5:29 pm

Yes, I think for sure we should make a group with Nando as well!

I have not spoken a whole lot with Hermoine’s team, but I definitely will reach out to some of them!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell   This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 6:25 pm

Okay I think it would be a good idea! Ever since they voted the same was as us the first week it probably made Hermione's team naturally feel comfortable with us as a whole team than it did with the ones who voted opposite them (Nessa's and Korra's team) so I think it couldn't hurt to maintain that natural connection from that somewhat! Numbers from as many angles as possible is always a good option to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell   This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 6:31 pm

Also do you know which members of Korra's team she'd like to include? Because we should start talking to more of them then! So far I really only chatted with Kuzco and Winnie a littleee bit but I'll try to get closer! Which ones do you talk to? Razz
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell   This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 7:32 pm

Korra had mentioned Winnie and then “others”. She never said who. I reached out to Winnie and they seem nice!!

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell   This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:02 pm

CYNTHIA YESSSS
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell   This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:05 pm

Now I need to figure out what to do! My deal with Korra calls for not going after her team but I never said I couldn't nominate one of her members as a pawn so I was thinking Kendrick since we already voted him out once its no blood on our hands and we could target one of Nessa's?
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell   This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:42 pm

hey!! im finally home and able to pay attention more and compete and stuff! how are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell   This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:51 pm

Hey!! Glad you're home, hope you've been doing good! I'm happy Hermione won hoh, I feel like we can breatheee, she's probably going to go after the blue team
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell   This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:54 pm

yes, ive been good!! im also happy she won! I feel like we can really trust her and it seems like a really strong alliance!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell   This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:01 pm

Yes I agree!! I think we have a lot of active people on our side which is going to be good for comp wins and keeping numbers on our side! We lost a pink and red, but now its time for another green or blue to go to balance it out hehe, no matter what she does, this will definitely help us out with the numbers Razz
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell   This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:44 pm

yes yes definitely have to get it balanced out haha

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell   This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:40 pm

Ahh this is great! None of us are up and since she nominated 2 blue members, the blue team will probably go after red instead of us too!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell   This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 10:14 pm

that works out so perfect!!

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell   This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next