Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell   This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 1:32 am

its ok, I definitely understand how this vote is probably the most difficult for you!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell   This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 1:32 am

Hey Tink, so I decided to vote to keep Nando, I'm so so sorry. For one, I'm one vote, and it honestly looks like the vote is shaping out to be 7-4 to keep him, which wasn't even my own doing (unless people are lying to me). So clearly you're right about him having many ties. But on the other hand, he's told me about these ties and I know where all the votes are going now because of it, so I feel like I've been able to get a lot of valuable information from him and others who are voting to keep him. I know it seems stupid to keep someone with those ties, but I need these ties and this influence to get my targets out until I can get closer to his people so that by the time he does get evicted in the future I could use those connections for myself. I'm really really sorry, and I hope you understand where I'm coming from, Tink. If it were up to me, neither if you would be on the block and I absolutely hate having to do this. I didn't picture having to choose between you 2 so soon. I'm so sorry Sad
Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia & Tinkerbell
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7