Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

I’m already feeling pulled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snorlax

Snorlax

I’m already feeling pulled Empty
PostSubject: I’m already feeling pulled   I’m already feeling pulled EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 2:52 pm

I know for a fact Keith is going to be my number 1 for the entirety of this competition! He’s the only person I’ve felt a real genuine connection with.

However, I’m feeling so confused with my alliances. Keith and I started a final 5 with Fessy, Oprah, and Bob Barker. All people I really enjoy and definitely want to work with.

I’m also apart of the Lucky 7, with Astrid, Plastique Tiara, Eric, Cent, Ronan, and Fat Thor.

I don’t feel like Eric and Ronan are trustworthy. They seem cut throat and that they are going to take the best deal they can find. But I’d rather they be on my side for right now.

I also feel like Fat Thor is super well liked and will probably float his way to the top!

Astrid and Plastique Tiara seem like people I would 100% want to work with. So if the Lucky 7 doesn’t work out I would like to continue with those 2 at least.

The person I would first put up would probably be Sciota.... Idk how to even spell it. But she seems like she is going to cause drama. I’m hoping I can get her out sooner rather than later.

But Keith is my number one, the two of us are going to need to see what strings we can pull and protect each other as best we can.
Back to top Go down

I’m already feeling pulled
Page 1 of 1