Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Pokémon Character Choices

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Pokémon Character Choices Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Character Choices   Pokémon Character Choices EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 9:34 am

Okay so I was debating if I should tell you guys this because I don’t want any of you paranoid but I feel like we have been collectively so calm about a lot of things. Here are the Pokémon character choices that we were given, and I will provide the powers too. Keep in mind they were not matched up so we had no idea what Pokémon matched with which ability. Maybe some of you can help me match them up? It’ll be a shot in the dark but it doesn’t hurt to have a general idea of what to expect. I’ll post it in a sec.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Character Choices   Pokémon Character Choices EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 9:35 am

Pokemon

Absol (Nathan)
Weavile (Forrest)
Lucario (Steven)
Kartana (Regina)

Luxray (Alice)
Psyduck (Bean)
Altaria (Maggie)
Glaceon (Lana)

Stunky (Kendrick)
Girafarig (Megan)
Makuhita (Kuzco)
Jigglypuff (Winnie)

Mismagius (Theo)
Scatterbug (Nando)
Cyndaquil (Tinkerbell)
Minior (GIR)

Sudowoodo
Gulpin
Mew
Purrloin
Snorlax
Swinub
Donphan
Registeel

Last edited by Hermione Granger on Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Character Choices   Pokémon Character Choices EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 9:36 am

Abilities

- Will attack someone in the game & give 10% of their BBQ $s to a pre determined Houseguest.
- Will be a random immunity assigned to someone for the following round.
- Will wield his aura & turn a random vote to dust (nullifying it).
- Will reveal all the votes against them.
- Every player left will have to send us a 2 minute video on Twitter DM of them singing a song to be able to participate in the next round.
- This means we will be controlling all the profile pictures for 3 days.
- The house will suffer from it. You will have to post 500 times in your Diary Room before you can participate in the following round.
- Will put the game to sleep. No one will be able to post or DM until the Head of Household challenge starts.
- Will activate a Co-HOH round where the surviving nominee will be Co-HOH with the new Head of Household.
- Will put the outgoing Head of Household stuck. This means that for 24 hours, the outgoing Head of Household has to post every hour in a special room.
- A pre determined Houseguest will get an automatic veto pass in order to be guaranteed they cannot be backdoored.
- The surviving nominee can steal 50 BBQ $s from the Head of Household who nominated them.
- The surviving nominee will either be safe for the next round or an automatic nominee if we are in the ICE round.
- Will dig up some random BBQ $ amounts that will be randomly distributed.
- Will lift the surviving nominee up & give them a challenge advantage.
- Will randomly assign it's power to someone in the game. If that player ends up evicted, it will act as a fake eviction & the round will start over.
- Will poison the outgoing Head of Household from being able to play in the Power of Veto in the following round.
- Will cast protection on the nominees of the following round which means that no power can be used to hinder them (double votes, nullifiers).
- Will sneak a few double votes into the game randomly.
- This means we will have an impromptu fast round. We will DM everyone to let them know the round will start in 15 minutes.

- This means that whoever is hit by them will not be able to play in the next Head of Household challenge. [[Glaceon]]
- The outgoing Head of Household will be able to give a challenge advantage to 2 other players. [[Luxray]]
- The house will have to stay up all night & face pictures & videos of what nightmares are made of or get a punishment if they do not. [[Mismagius]]
- There will be a random draw between the people who voted them out & one of them will be selected & unable to vote in the next round. [[Kartana]]

Last edited by Hermione Granger on Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Character Choices   Pokémon Character Choices EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 9:44 am

Oh crap
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Character Choices   Pokémon Character Choices EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 9:48 am

Updated the Pokémon list with the players behind them and organized by team.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Character Choices   Pokémon Character Choices EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 9:54 am

- Will wield his aura & turn a random vote to dust (nullifying it). = Lucario?
- Every player left will have to send us a 2 minute video on Twitter DM of them singing a song to be able to participate in the next round. = Jigglypuff?
- Will put the game to sleep. No one will be able to post or DM until the Head of Household challenge starts. = Snorlax?
- Will activate a Co-HOH round where the surviving nominee will be Co-HOH with the new Head of Household. = Girafarig?
- Will dig up some random BBQ $ amounts that will be randomly distributed. = Donphan?
- Will lift the surviving nominee up & give them a challenge advantage. = Mahukita?

My guesses so far

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Character Choices   Pokémon Character Choices EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 9:59 am

And these I’m not sure on since it’s a stretch but

- Will cast protection on the nominees of the following round which means that no power can be used to hinder them (double votes, nullifiers). = Registeel (clear body ability)
- Will poison the outgoing Head of Household from being able to play in the Power of Veto in the following round. = Stunky or Gulpin
- Will randomly assign it's power to someone in the game. If that player ends up evicted, it will act as a fake eviction & the round will start over. = Mew (metronome?)

Again I could be totally off so if any of you have any ideas we can discuss.

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Character Choices   Pokémon Character Choices EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 10:10 am

I think that’s right
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Character Choices   Pokémon Character Choices EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 10:37 am

Forrest are you familiar with Pokémon at all?
Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Character Choices   Pokémon Character Choices EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 10:39 am

A little bit yes.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Character Choices   Pokémon Character Choices EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 10:43 am

- Will reveal all the votes against them. = Scatterbug (compoundeyes?)

And that’s great Forrest. I don’t think this season will focus heavily on it but it’s not bad to know a few things here and there.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Character Choices   Pokémon Character Choices EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:47 am

Let me read up all these, I'm not very familiar with pokemons Generation 3 and beyond tho  Pokémon Character Choices 1f605
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Character Choices   Pokémon Character Choices EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:32 am

It’s fine. Johto is the best region anyway.

James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Character Choices   Pokémon Character Choices EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:53 am

I just looked at the schedule. We have breaks on Wednesday and Saturday

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Character Choices   Pokémon Character Choices EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 10:15 am

Hermione Granger wrote:
It’s fine. Johto is the best region anyway.

I KNOW THE FUCK THAT'S RIGHT!!!!

Morty, Bugsy, and Clair rights
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Character Choices   Pokémon Character Choices Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Character Choices
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next