Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:46 pm

Thanks Steven! You're not too bad yourself Razz
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:04 pm

my internet has been shit for the past hour lol
but im here now
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:07 pm

Welcome to the 21st century
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:10 pm

How would you two feel about me nominating Bean and Lana?
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:18 pm

which one of them is more your target? do you have a clear target or do you just think anyone from blue team?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:19 pm

I think Bean is more social whereas Lana is more of a comp threat. So right now I'm leaning towards Lana going but with Bean as a backup. Bean also tried in the nightmare task so I'd rather her not leave over Lana.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:24 pm

tbh i think ive seen bean more active over maggie, and i do think bean should get some kind of credit for actually completing and attempting to finish the nightmare. i mean maggie did only reach out when her butt was on the line, which like i get it its big brother, but THATS what it took? idk.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:27 pm

Fair enough. I did talk to Maggie more consistently early on though. Bean and I exchanged a few messages at the start and ceased communication lmao. Also, I don't want Bean competing in the POV and saving someone with the veto. If Lana is to go, I need her to go against someone else who could win POV.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:29 pm

ive spoken to lana since i like her music Razz
but she hasnt responded to me for days now so if she's the target that's okay with me
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:32 pm

lol maggie messaged me too before the hoh comp and we haven't spoken before that
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:33 pm

ahh yeah thats true. okay then yea those sound fine to me!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:35 pm

whatever you decide we'll support you Very Happy

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:36 pm

Nathan Drake wrote:
whatever you decide we'll support you Very Happy
Facts
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:36 pm

Maggie is such an interesting one. She should have tried working on the relationships she had early on instead of doing whatever she is doing now. Anyway, people are saying Bean is active and I know she is, but she has yet to do any kind of campaigning. I tried giving her the benefit of the doubt and postponed my decision but nope. So I'm about to lock in my nominations. Lana is the main target. Ideally she does not win veto. If nominations are the same you can keep Bean.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:40 pm

sounds good! as long as us three are good in the end im not bothered by anyone else haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven
Page 2 of 60Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 60  Next