Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 1:26 am

omgggggg prewarn me lmaooooo, i was so scared

Hermione Granger and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 2:02 am

PLS I was the same last night Steven. I was messaging Hermione hoping she gets notified lol. This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 1f62d

But my god why is Nessa not giving up nnnn
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 3:44 am

I'm sorry it's gone on for this long Hermione This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 1f62d
They should've just kept the 2 minute interval to speed things up
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 3:46 am

Im sure thats what it’ll come down to in the morning, you are an absolute legend! Keep thinking of how annoyed korra will be!
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 4:42 am

Its all down to this. You can get her here. Stay focused. Lights all on flashlight in your face, get HER OUT. Stay focused. Stay diligent
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:27 am

I slipped up, I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:30 am

WHAT HAPPENEDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:35 am

You did well Hermione, don't be sorry!
We'll just have to talk to Nessa so we don't go up.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:43 am

Im sosososososo proud of you. This isnt an upset what happened, im just devestated for you. To slip up after so long, i’d be crying irl right now
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:44 am

Yeah please do. I want you both to be safe. Please make sure you both stay on her good side.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:45 am

Did you make any kind of deal?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:50 am

The original promise was that we wouldn’t nominate each other, but I told her I did not want to drop because I wanted to make sure that both you and Nathan were safe as well and that was my biggest fear. I didn’t want you both to go up while I am safe. Any of us going up as a nomination is just as bad as me going up IMO so I told her. She told me she wouldn’t go after the red team but she needed you guys to talk with her, hence why I suggested to you both you should talk to her. But that was way before it went on this long.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:51 am

I tried to talk to her but she ignored me! Lmao
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:53 am

Before or after you tried confusing everyone? LMAO.

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 7:05 am

I've made my pitch to Nessa, I tried to tell her about how we wanted to keep Bean over Kendrick. I've just been honest with her about the whole Korra situation. Maybe we can cut a deal with her to keep her and Maggie safe or maybe even work together us 5. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven
Page 18 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 60  Next