Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 60  Next
AuthorMessage
Meowth

Meowth

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 11:25 pm

Hermione Granger wrote:
You know what, I believe him.

Save him and throw up Meowth.
Oh, it's like that?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 11:33 pm

Don't hate

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 OGC.0e3417615ee62300cc68bb327a32917a?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fi.pinimg.com%2foriginals%2f04%2f6a%2f27%2f046a279124fc409b514d90d92aa2a218

Meowth likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 9:16 pm

Heyyy Steven, welcome back and congrats on the diamond veto!

So you've missed quite a ride while you were gone.

I've had many people approach me about Nando coming for me and Cynthia since we were trainers. For some reason, Cynthia was extremely protective of Nando so I wanted to use the veto on Megan because I wasn't sure if Cynthia would nominate Nando or Nathan and I didn't want to risk it and Octavia was more likely to put up Nando than Nathan.

We needed to get votes cast against Nando so he can go since he wanted me out. It sucked because I did want to remain loyal to the red/pink alliance but he was already approaching people and planting seeds.

Now that Nando is out of the way, I do think the red team can easily make it to the final three. I'm not super worried about the other players in the game and I think with our combined forces we can easily come out on top.

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 9:32 pm

welcome backk omgg
and yesssss spill Hermione

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 Giphy-downsized

All 3 of us can play for HoH next round, and we can basically take out anyone next week with the triple vote too.

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 9:36 pm

HALP the way I accidentally disliked.

I think this round we are in a power position,
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 9:38 pm

Final 7 this is crazy dhdhshhshs
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 9:47 pm

I can’t believe we started with 20 and now we are here
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:41 am

Welcome back Steven! Whenever you see this!

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:24 pm

While im fine in the long run with who went home, you made a mistake. Bean was hands down the person who was gunning for trainers harder than nando ever was. Bean wanted you both gone in the double, and was leading the charge trying to get me and others to do so. Nando works and is barely on, so this was a big mistake imo
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:30 pm

That’s fair. At the end of the day they’re both dangerous but the way Cynthia kept protecting Nando means there is still some wiggle room for us because that means there would be some tension between Cynthia and Bean. I feel like Nando would have came for me over Cynthia and Bean would have came for Cynthia over me. Either way both were dangerous but at least with Bean staying she’s leaning towards voting Cynthia so I don’t regret it
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:35 pm

Whats done is done, like I said, in the end, as long as it wasnt one of us three I didnt care. Im already hearing Bean is throwing me utb and wants me out now too so im not happy about that. If she wins, and based on what you’re telling me, Cynthia and I are hitting that block, so we cannot let Bean win. I dont want her to have the satisfaction. She wanted you both out for weeks, you’ll see that when the game is over and you can read all shes wrote. We’ve stayed a strong three, we have to stick together
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:37 pm

Bean is not throwing you on the block. I’ll make sure that she doesn’t win the HOH comp. it’s not a surprise she’s been pushing for the trainers to go.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:39 pm

Yikes she's been throwing out my name?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:49 pm

Oh nevermind I think I read that wrong when you said both Steven. I thought you meant Bean has been targeting me and Hermione SHHSHSH
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:50 pm

which would be fair ig cause we've both nominated her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven   This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven - Page 44 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione, Nathan & Steven
Page 44 of 60Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 60  Next