Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

What to expect today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

What to expect today Empty
PostSubject: What to expect today   What to expect today EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 2:04 pm

Hello Houseguests,

I just wanted to take a moment to give you all some insight on what you can expect today during this day off from challenges.

- In a moment I will post a money task
- At 3:30pm EST approximately I will post our decision regarding G.I.R quitting
- At 5:00pm EST approximately I will post the new "twist"
- After 5:00pm EST we will have random money tasks to help you get more money since we will have our first battle soon enough. Not all of the money tasks will be for everyone. There will be some that will be "first to finish" types

You still have the Psyduck punishment to finish before tomorrow's Head of Household challenge. Aka yes you have a night off from challenges & evictions but it will still be a fun filled day with Team Rocket <3

What to expect today 298fd9a403648d08ff9ef4f0d45bf33833ba1c0c_hq

Meowth likes this post

Back to top Go down
Meowth

Meowth

PostSubject: Re: What to expect today   What to expect today EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:35 pm

Not me stuck on a fishing rod😂

Winnie The Pooh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: What to expect today   What to expect today EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 5:00 pm

I don't feel very good right now so it will be a bit before I make the twist post

April Kepner, Cynthia and Winnie The Pooh like this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: What to expect today   What to expect today EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 5:05 pm

It's our day off you should rest too, Jessie. Razz
I hope you feel better soon!

Meowth, Cynthia and Winnie The Pooh like this post

Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: What to expect today   What to expect today EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 7:24 pm

Thank you Nathan & everyone for your patience. It came out of nowhere as I was typing the Octavia post. I feel better now so I will go post the Twist post. I'm really sorry again. I hate being late or making you guys wait

April Kepner, Cynthia, Korra, Nathan Drake, Winnie The Pooh and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: What to expect today   What to expect today EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 7:38 pm

Its not anything you think could be rona related do you? Please stay healthy!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: What to expect today   What to expect today EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 7:43 pm

Oh no I hope you're fine Sad
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: What to expect today   What to expect today EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 10:01 pm

Steven, it crossed my mind but I do not think so. I don't go out or see anyone so I don't even know how I would have gotten it recently. It's probably something I ate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to expect today   What to expect today Empty

Back to top Go down

What to expect today
Page 1 of 1