Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Nathan & Winnie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

This room is for Nathan & Winnie Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 12:12 am

Only the Hosts, Nathan & Winnie have access to this room
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 12:36 am

Iconic
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 5:46 am

We love to see it Razz
I'm so anxious about this eviction haha, last night was such a rollercoaster
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 9:47 am

I’m so nervous too lol I told Hermione I was evicting her so if she stays I think I will be on her radar but I wouldn’t be mad cause that is your trainer!!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 9:53 am

No I don't think you will be tbh. She appreciates honesty and obviously won't hold it against you since you're on green team.
And if she stays I'll obviously vouch for you. <3 I honestly don't know if she will stay though, given that there's also a power hidden that could be used.
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 3:49 pm

Hey Nathan how you doing today?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 4:19 pm

hello pooh!! (I forgot to ask, do you prefer winnie or pooh?)
And I'm good thank you for asking, just a little anxious about this nomination because I feel like Nessa will target our team Sad

How are you today?
Also I'm sooooooo glad that the HoH is over, we can finally pick up the pace and get this game rolling. Razz
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 4:24 pm

I dont mind haha Pooh or Winnie is fine people go back and forth.
I don't know exactly what is going on with these nominations so I am in the same boat of lack of information.

I am doing good and I agree the game got a bit stale during the HOH glad the show is back on the road.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 4:34 pm

I've been so used with Pooh so I'll use that. <3
I feel if Nessa were to target my team it would be Hermione and not me so there's that.

Haha right, if we can just both avoid the block this round that would be sweet. I hope Tink will be more engaged too starting this round because it looks like that was our last day off.
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 4:39 pm

I know I hope we don't go up I kind of hope that a trainer goes home this round cause I feel like they are going to be so hard to beat soon. But maybe that is just me

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 4:54 pm

Nooo I'm on the same page as you. They've all proven that they're good at comps so they would definitely be hard to beat. I feel like if we can't beat them in comps, they're gonna come for each other eventually and as long as we're still here at that point there's a chance they will pull us in for numbers to take out each other.
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 8:56 pm

I think if you use the veto on Tinkerbell that Cynthia is likely going up so it’s kind of a win win for us
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 9:13 pm

I don't think I wanna use it Pooh. I'm kinda scared Nessa will put up Hermione and then she ends up going home.
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 9:18 pm

Not a problem! As long as me and you are good that is all that matters to me.

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 9:21 pm

We are definitely good. I just don't think it's in my best interest to use it right now given that I don't have any connections with Nessa. Nothing's change between us, I still got you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Nathan & Winnie
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next