Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Nathan & Winnie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

This room is for Nathan & Winnie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:23 pm

Nando has not said a word to me in like 5 days that is why this is so hard to evict tink over him
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:28 pm

Yeah the same for me, he only messaged me today after I won the veto. Nando should be campaigning for himself to you at least... imo :/

But I guess this vote is building trust with the others. And if you're ever nominated next to Korra by association, you won't have to worry about the votes
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:30 pm

That is the thing I don't want to be nominated because I feel like I would go home to some dumb shit Sad
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:35 pm

now that i think of it tbh, your best move, as much as it sucks, is to evict tink...

you'll have bean, steven and nandos trust so if they win hoh they wont nominate you and that solidifies our alliance

if hermione wins hoh you have me and steven vouching for you to not go up next to korra, and we have nando on the pink team vouching for us bc he seems closer to cynthia than tink
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:37 pm

Yeah I know it would just mean solidifying my teams fate Sad
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:41 pm

it sucks but does megan and kendrick participate at all?

honestly dont be mad, but i blame korra Sad
we had such a good thing going like hermione really trusted green team and the way korra came for us too soon out of nowhere... it was bound to happen but it was premature :/

i messaged korra privately after she nominated Hermione but she's completely ignoring me now
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:46 pm

I evicted Tink and I feel awful about it but I just hope that I made the right choice. I feel like I am being used Sad
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:52 pm

omg no dont feel that way, i dont think bean would set you up or just use you for a vote
shes told me she likes you, and i genuinely think you, me, bean and steven would bat for each other down the line when it comes to it

Winnie The Pooh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:34 pm

I think we're both safe this week
You voted to keep Nando and I didnt use the veto last round so that they had no chance backdooring Cynthia...

Winnie The Pooh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:02 am

I am talking to Hermione about it but I think that keeping Maggie around as someone that can weaken pink team and simultaneously keep us safe would be good for myself and red team but I am doing whatever you and Hermione decide on doing because I got a massive amount of trust in you and a good amount with Hermione

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:08 am

wait really?? im so glad you worked things out with hermione!! <3333
im okay either way tbh. i just dont want to be on the wrong side of the vote especially that tomorrow is a double, so id rather not piss of anyone. im waiting until everyone makes a decision
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:09 am

Yeah Hermione and I have been on common ground for a while now I thought you knew that LOL me you bean Hermione and Steven would be enough for majority

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:16 am

Hermione was a little worried with you a couple rounds ago so Ive been trying to make you look good whenever you were brought up haha. But it was only because you told her you voted her out. I'm really glad you two worked it out.

You're both very similar in that you're straightforward and level headed so I have a lot of trust in you two as well. <

And yeah I like that, being on Hermione's good side isnt too bad either since she could win hoh tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:21 am

I wish I was level headed lol I have been running around like a chicken with it’s head chopped off the last few rounds. I would love to see a Hermione HoH again I know she’s not the type to continuously put up the same people without making a move so I think it would be very entertaining to watch.

But yeah make sure to let me know what you’re thinking I am probably going to sleep rather early so I am trying to finish up gathering what’s going on

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 12:26 am

I'd like to think we're making good decisions haha we've both avoided being on the block by the end of every round so we're doing something right haha.

I will for sure. Give me a sec.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nathan & Winnie   This room is for Nathan & Winnie - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Nathan & Winnie
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next