Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Megan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 6:36 pm

Congrats on staying Megan! Sorry for putting you in a rough position once again! I'm glad you stayed <3
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:42 pm

I flopped I’m sorry!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 7:47 pm

No it 's fine. I'm really impressed you did so well. I already know I'm going up lmfao. I hope you're able to avoid the block!
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:38 pm

It sucks youre going up Sad
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:45 pm

I know :/ I feel like I'm getting the boot if nominations stay the same. Not counting myself out just yet but phew.
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:59 pm

I’m gonna try to do what I can in veto

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 9:01 pm

Thank you Megan I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 9:52 pm

Darn it that was tough :/

I hope you're not nominated with me at all . I think Steven would go up. How are you leaning between the two of us?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 10:25 pm

Looks like I am on the block officially. We have had a solid partnership this entire season and I would like to continue this if possible. I know Cynthia plans to win that final four veto tomorrow but if you keep me then you know that she and I will be going after each other while you're able to secure yourself a spot in the final three.

If I win HOH, you're not going up and I think the other two would take each other out no matter what, as Nathan and Cynthia would have no allegiance to one another.

If you win HOH, you can have the next challenge off hayyyyy.

If Nathan wins HOH, then you know Cynthia and I will just take each other out.

I feel like statistically it's best for you to keep me. I know Cynthia is going to push for me to go and call it stupid for keeping me. But I feel like if you keep me in the game you're securing yourself a spot in the final three and ultimately the final two. If you cut me out now then you would be facing a challenge threat and a duo. With me it's an even playing field.

Love you Megan <3
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 11:32 pm

Megan you should vote out steven<3
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 1:40 am

Join us with the red carpet awards show queen <3
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 7:29 am

Morning Megan!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 9:38 am

So as of now, I think you’re the swing vote. I don’t think anyone wants to give Cynthia what she wants so pretty much everything falls on your shoulder. I would really appreciate your vote to stay. It’s been an incredible journey with you and I would love to continue it if possible. You know I will do what I can to take out Cynthia and that will get rid of a huge threat to win the game. I know she argues that I’m a larger threat, but as you can see, I’m not the best in every competition. She’s won her fair share of challenges and I feel like hers were definitely more impressive (the writing challenge, the Pokémon challenge). Just think about how that would look if she makes it to the end. Anyway love you xoxo
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 2:39 pm

This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 16 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 3:15 pm

OH MY GOD.. i am so sorry about not responding to your pleas i was so gone last night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Megan
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16