Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Hermione

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

This room is for Bean & Hermione Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:49 pm

Only the Hosts, Bean & Hermione have access to this room
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:49 pm

The magic bean
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:53 pm

Haha Nice!!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:55 pm

Very! Now we can earn posts for bbq bucks while we chat with each other
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 12:08 am

WE WEREN'T?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 7:54 am

DMs don’t count lmao.

Good morning btw
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:06 am

Morning!! Thats a shame lol
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:09 am

Ugh I know lmao. Oh well, now the hosts get to enjoy our wonderful gamebotty (and non-gamebotty) conversations.

If Tinkerbell does go, I will LOL at how much sleep I lost just for her to get the boot. She’s a sweet girl but she isn’t a huge threat in the game. At least I wouldn’t be the HOH behind her eviction.

I wonder when jury starts though :/
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:39 am

Tinkerbell’s ability sucks for you lmao. Did you lie to Korra about your vote or did you just avoid the question?
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:40 am

Oh I lied to their face, I was gonna try to save face but I saw the jokes I made about getting Nando out and I was like their gonna think I'm an idiot or a liar so I'll just save that convo for tomorrow This room is for Bean & Hermione 1f601
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:44 am

lmaoooo.

Well at least Winnie flipped too so the blame isn’t on you.

So the three votes were Kendrick, Korra, Megan. RIP.

In hindsight you and Winnie shoulda voted the same way with Korra to keep her tricked but hindsight is 20/20. We need to win tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:46 am

True, but I had no knowledge of the double vote being used or of Maggie not voting so that would've been a risk, I'm not even upset with the damage, Korra can throw a couple shitty memes at me all she wants

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:48 am

Yeah the double vote was weird and it was sorta wasted but I mean it wasn’t mine so I’m not complaining lmaoo. I’m surprised Maggie didn’t vote. Has she already started with the harassment?
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:59 am

No, Her and Korra have surprisingly said nothing but I think may be bc they know they're in the minority rn, they have to win HOH to do anything to us or else they're prob toast
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 12:03 pm

Yeah agreed. I hope it’s a challenge one of us can easily win. That would be so perfect!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Hermione
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next