Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Megan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:25 pm

No problem! I'm sorry you're on the block. I think Winnie pissed off a lot of people fortunately but yeah make sure you campaign hard just in case!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 9:11 am

Morning queen!

So from what I’ve gathered, apparently there’s a guys alliance and Winnie tried to betray them, or at least play both sides, they got pissed and that’s why he went out the door. I’m glad you stayed because you don’t get involved in all that messy shit <3

I think we need to touch base with all the women and see if we can form some kind of alliance. Otherwise we are going to get picked off. They’ll probably come for Cynthia and I first because we are trainers but long term they’ll pick you off as well. At this point I don’t see team division as a sign of loyalty anymore, though I think people will try playing that card if it’s convenient for them.
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 1:22 pm

I am absolutely down for that, Cynthia and I talked yesterday and all of our bad blood is done.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 1:25 pm

That’s great! Not going to lie, I’d rather you win the HOH tonight just because it’s an extended challenge and this allows me to compete in the next HOH challenge where I can fight to keep us both safe. What were you thinking in regards to nominations?
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 1:27 pm

Bean for sure because he evicted me twice and either Nathan or Nando
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 1:50 pm

Makes sense. I’m talking to the guys right now to see where their head is. They’re asking me where my head is so I just said you and Bean since you two are the last green team members left (and like I said I really don’t have any reason to come after you two when you’ve been upfront) and they’re telling me the same thing. I think they are bluffing because they’re scared I’ll win lmfao. I think they’d take the strike against me if they can, even if it’s a backdoor. I feel like all the guys are kinda shady, especially Nando. He just seems tight lipped about a lot of things and he only comes to me when it’s convenient. He also tried to guilt trip me about trying to backdoor him even though multiple people have confirmed he wanted me out lmao. Apparently when Octavia was HOH he tried to get her to backdoor me. I’ll have to confirm with her though but that’s what I’m hearing. So that kind of shit is sooo extra. And Bean is a whole mess on her own. She has no loyalties. She exposed all the guys, but only because they did her dirty. But she had no intentions of keeping any of us until the guys discarded her.
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 2:01 pm

The only person I’ve seen Bean be loyal to left during the last eviction. And you are absolutely right, all the guys are shady. I hope I can pull off this HoH tonight and get the guys on the block
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 2:04 pm

Agreed.

I just thought about something.

There is a really good chance that the co-HOH will be used tonight. It’s final 8 and this is typically the last time it could be played. This round is going to be super important to win!
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 2:46 pm

Omg I didn’t know about that
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 2:48 pm

Yeah. So tonight is going to be super interesting. I’m going to go hard for the Pokémon battle and see if I can win the last prize. It would be nice if I can <3
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 7:17 pm

Good luck with this writing challenge!!
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 7:23 pm

Thank you!! Same to you!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 7:50 pm

Thanks girl! I suck at writing but I'll see what I can do<3
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 8:22 pm

You were close Sad
Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 8:23 pm

I KNOW omg I’m so sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Megan   This room is for Hermione & Megan - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Megan
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next