Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Hermione

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean

Bean

This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:53 pm

LOL Steven's really mad I told you I wanted to throw you on the block, didn't fit his snakey ways This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 18 1f636
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:57 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:58 pm

one sec, good luck in veto
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:58 pm

You too!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:59 pm

and keep that on the DL, i have a lot to tell you, maybe ya already know but fuck the boys, I'm gonna tell ya if they haven't lol
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 9:59 pm

Sure thing. Because right now I'm lost AF
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 10:54 pm

Congrats on winning that one. So glad you won it and kept Winnie on the block!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:03 pm

Why do y'all want Winnie on the block so bad?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:04 pm

What's going on lmao
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:05 pm

What with the Steven and Nathan?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:06 pm

With anything. I legit have no idea what's going on and I'm hearing a ton of stuff and I don't know what's factual. What's going on with Steven and Nathan?
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:08 pm

I'd like to know why Winnie first since you already know I want to tell you this, I think that's fair
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:11 pm

and outside of game, I missed 11:11 again -_-
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:13 pm

Because Winnie has been telling me all day that Nando has been targeting me. So I win HOH. Make fair nominations. Winnie wins veto. Asks me to backdoor Nando. I'm like "sure", because I mean he's been talking to me all day about it, he's looking out for me, we are starting fresh, and then he decides at the last minute to not use it. Not only that, he starts telling people that I wanted to target you and Nando if he used the veto lmfao. Like WTF. I feel like an idiot for keeping him safe just for him to make the target on me larger when I haven't done shit to him.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:17 pm

OH SHIT, well Nando has been targetting you, him and Steven are really tight but Steven wanted to do the inactives first. Idk where Nathan stands in all this but I had a five person alliance with me, Nando, Winnie, Nathan and Steven. Now I understand why Nathan put Winnie up. Winnie probably didn't use the veto bc they genuinely thought you were gonna put me up if they did use it. That sucks tho, as a former member of that alliance, idk why Winnie had to be all that extra so if they go that's on them, but ya Winnie wasn't lying about Nando pertaining to wanting you out, me and him talked about that last night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Hermione   This room is for Bean & Hermione - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Hermione
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next