Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Nessa & Nathan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

This room is for Nessa & Nathan Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Nessa & Nathan   This room is for Nessa & Nathan EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 11:59 pm

Only the Hosts, Nessa & Nathan have access to this room
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nessa & Nathan   This room is for Nessa & Nathan EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:58 am

Good morning Nathan!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nessa & Nathan   This room is for Nessa & Nathan EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:07 am

Hey, good morning Nessa!!
I just saw our messages last night and lmaoo we were really sending each other messages at the same time. that was funny Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nessa & Nathan   This room is for Nessa & Nathan EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:29 am

I know! At least we were on the same page about communicating to each other about the situation!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nessa & Nathan   This room is for Nessa & Nathan EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:32 pm

Haha exactly!
Also that HoH was so damn hard This room is for Nessa & Nathan 1f62d
And Cynthia being hoh... i hope she doesnt nominate you after what happened last round
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nessa & Nathan   This room is for Nessa & Nathan EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:34 pm

I know! I’m hoping she targets the bigger threats since I technically didn’t put her up but who knows. Just going to pray lol! There are bigger threats than me
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nessa & Nathan   This room is for Nessa & Nathan EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:52 pm

Yeah I agree! I havent heard anything yet on what she's doing
But there's also the co-HoH twist whoever got that...
Should be an interesting round  This room is for Nessa & Nathan 1f637
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nessa & Nathan   This room is for Nessa & Nathan EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:58 pm

I know! If was thinking that if it was used this round, it means someone on green team has it. Me and Hermione were just talking about if Korra had it by the way she’s acting but I think she would have used it by now
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nessa & Nathan   This room is for Nessa & Nathan EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:39 pm

Nathan I am literally begging you to keep me. I know we just made this bond but I went out on a limb making sure not to do Korra’s dirty work. I know you have your game to play but I am coming to you and damn near on my knees asking for your vote. I truly love this game and I am really surprised that I’m even up honestly. Just wanted to reach out and see where your head is.

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nessa & Nathan   This room is for Nessa & Nathan EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:50 pm

Hey Nessa, I'm gonna be honest. The only way I would not vote to evict you is if you can also convince the other reds not to too. I know I'm not your target, and you're not mine which is why it would absolutely make sense to keep you. But I fear if I keep you and just me alone from my team, I would lose the trust of the people I've been aligned with from the beginning.

If you can get the others as well then I am down for it as I have nothing against you.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nessa & Nathan   This room is for Nessa & Nathan EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:56 pm

Hermione said she was thinking about it but leaning towards keeping Megan because she talked to Megan more so Sad Kinda hurt by both of them but I know you have to play your game so yeah. I’ll keep messaging around because I have no intentions on targeting anyone on the red team.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nessa & Nathan   This room is for Nessa & Nathan EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:19 am

Have you voted yet Nathan? Before I continue begging for a vote. All I need is one more and I just hope you know that I would literally be an individual number for you. Think about your game and how much I can really help you moving forward, especially with Jury coming up. Just thought I’d send one last plea.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nessa & Nathan   This room is for Nessa & Nathan EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:41 pm

I know you needed that one vote but I just couldn't risk my game for you, Nessa. It will just create distrust within red team's allegiance with pink, and I'm worried it will have been easily pinned on me because you and Bean have mentioned my name to Hermione.

But anyways, good game!! I feel you and I could've worked well if this didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Nessa & Nathan   This room is for Nessa & Nathan Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Nessa & Nathan
Page 1 of 1