Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Nessa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

This room is for Bean & Nessa Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:09 pm

Only the Hosts, Bean & Nessa have access to this room
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:30 pm

Hey Nessa! Our group shrunk a little so I thought it'd be beneficiary to make a room for us!!
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:49 pm

Hey boo! And yesss, I was going to message you before HoH asking if you wanted a separate room together!

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:51 pm

The chemistry!!!!
This room is for Bean & Nessa 200.gif?cid=89ab776dkei6qbcvh6dcdusss69qkg63o2frseu7uu7e9y1c&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:56 pm

But on the real, I wanted to talk to you privately for a reason! This room is for Bean & Nessa 1f60a I've been like talking to alot of people and getting to know everyone but like I haven't made any promises besides the obvious in like not voting for blue team and I think we should be the final 2 LMAO I'm deadass rn, I love the way you play, it's super calculated and you're good at the challenges so I feel like together we could seriously run the house! You down???? This room is for Bean & Nessa 1f602

Nessa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:01 pm

SAME! I am so down. We are locking this in right now! This is good because I need someone I can strategize with and just be open with about what I am thinking.

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:04 pm

First things first, did Alice tell you who lied about their votes? She told me Nathan,Tinkerbell, Steven, Forest, and Winnie all promised her a vote. Hermoine told her that she was keeping Megan, which makes me believe the 5th vote was either Winnie or Tinkerbell because team Hermoine had to have voted together.

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:11 pm

I honestly stayed super away from that, I didn't wanna put a target on her or us campaigning for her, making everyone think there's more there, which there was lol. I also thought she was good bc she was def doing more than Megan but I was just talking to Cynthia and it seems like that made her be viewed as a bigger threat.....idk it's early i'd rather play with activity for now but to each their own lol

Nessa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:35 pm

That makes no sense. I also didn’t campaign for her so that they couldn’t use that excuse. I have never heard of someone working their butt off to stay being seen as the bigger threat this early in the game. Usually the inactives leave first. I just feel bad because had I realized I only needed those 5 names for the trainers comp I could have easily won.

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:38 pm

It is what it is, If I got that round 7 word I would've tied HOH, If i finished the decoding 9 sec earlier I would've vetoed for her.....just how the cookie crumbles...BUT WERE STILL HERE LOL we did everything we could
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 12:34 pm

Heyy!!! Needed that day off lol
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 5:46 pm

Hey Bean! I agree! Was able to take a breather and catch up on some work that I’ve been neglecting! How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 6:11 pm

Great! So happy with that rule where you can get us tokens! That's really awesome lol
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 6:25 pm

I know! I also just remembered that only 7 of us are playing in HoH tonight!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 6:28 pm

Yep! Great odds! worth the punishment!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Nessa   This room is for Bean & Nessa Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Nessa
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next