Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 5:04 pm

Ok so I think I am the next one gone cause I have thrown 2 people under the bus that are working with everyone the reason why I thru them under hopefully open their eyes and realize that
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 9:09 pm

Speech “ I believe the collective goal of the house is to continue to raise the $ or the game to a higher amount and so I am going with an inactive from I what have noticed and someone who I haven’t talked to at all Lisa I nominate you “
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:22 am

Especially since she js my nominee no way at first I felt bad but she has posted more then active people over the last 12 hours since the votes started and I assure u if she wasn’t nominated that wouldn’t be the case she is laying low which makes her more dangerous and if she wins hoh in our group I’m the only one she has a reason to put up even tho I have done damage control .. so no way I want the votes to change
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:25 am

I also feel like if this is happening then people should be allowed to change their votes up until deadline
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 11:25 am

The rest of the game
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 4:13 pm

I hate that in this game I just chose to say that I am not Muslim not sure why but I hate my instant reaction was that I had to hide it . I am a proud Muslim and what I just did was being proud of who I am and I’m ashamed of myself
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:38 pm

Crazy how the game has changed davonne is one of the people I trust now I feel like in this game . Saroise and cent are pitting people against each other by spreading lies . I honestly do believe joe is correct about a large group working together and revealing their identities from twitter. Have I been talking to everyone yes am in an 8 person alliance yes but I didn’t think people realized I would be getting so much info myself . So I’m using that information which is factual in my opinion because of my source to pit ppl like cent saroise eric n snorlax against each other .
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 4:15 am

This was a much needed win and keep myself safe and show my loyalty to foutte 2.0 and and joes tigers . Hope with those 6 ppl and myself I can find a way to keep moving forward
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 1:00 pm

Nomination speech : “ This nomination would have been much easier if a power wasn’t used. Since a power was used my first nominee is one of the Hgs who hasn’t talked to me since Wednesday night where he was lying to me about how he was voting so I can be set up to be this ‘MaStErMiNd’ who is trying to takeover the game and world . Then got his closest people in the game to throw the person was already safe because of a power under the bus along with people like joe and snorlax who in my opinion have been completely honest and public with what their doing and with being said Cent please take a seat . My 2nd nominee had to be changed because I was told they were nommed decides to get in my DMs and tell me that they trust me that they are so happy I won hoh but not once said anything when I was being thrown under the bus by the people apparently she truly trusts the most Tiara. This is not personal obviously I have given my game related reasons and good luck in the veto”
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 4:17 pm

This is turning out to be better then i think. Even the nominees are saying i am getting played and and i am being worked by others and really dont know whats going on in the game. Getting all the people involved and saying what they said and letting them hash it out and now go into hiding.
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 1:23 am

Another day and another mess in the house with information that was revealed to me . This is an important hoh for me and I would love to see Oprah bob juicy or Saroise win .to be honest and maybe even Keith ... cent still in the Comp really worries me cause he only wants me out
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 5:11 pm

What a night I was up till 5 am est watching them trying to deal and compete props to all 5 of them but if I was up there I would definitely would have gone for the win after 13 hours and took my shot again . Juicy decided to dm me during the hoh and we had a very genuine conversation I believe way before it ended and being in foutte 2.0 with bob I feel relatively safe . This is big brother tho and as we know we should never feel safe. I am going try n play for veto n just keep the noms same unless juicy or bob ask me to use it too make a move AGAINST THE RIGHT PERSON . 🙏🏽
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 5:15 pm

1- What has your time in the game been like so far? It’s been and fun. My paranoia has been very useful to me in this game tho and my instincts have been on point by reading convos between people
2- Have you learned to embrace the forum format yet? I have liked it more and got better at it for sure
3- Would you refer someone for season 2 if there was one and why? Definitely playing a game on a different platform with hidden identities is so much more fun and challenging . It’s not the same people with friendships running the game unless they cheat
4- If you could bring anyone back into the game, who would it be? Stacia even tho I didn’t have a final two and I don’t I really would have not done anything that would harm her game
5- What is your plan in the next few days? (game related obviously) this is very interesting once I can get cent and tia out I believe I can completely move to the background as my relationship with everyone else has been decent even with Ronan we are starting to come a long as we compare notes
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

DR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 5:16 pm

Of course I can't guarantee people didn't share identities but I know people behind those you suspect of sharing and I would be very shocked. I don't see them interact as close mutuals ever on Twitter
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 5:19 pm

Might be just my paranoia and trust me there is only so much as host someone can do . Also in the past in my games for endurance people have let other ppl get on their acct from different countries to play it just a heads up lol ... being a host I can tell u some of the tricks people have used to fool me before . Check Twitter DMs Arisa 😭
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DR
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Fessy-
Jump to: