Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

DR

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 12:32 pm

Since I have been back in the game I have been on the right side of the vote all three times . The only person that can actually say that is ronan ... Ronan and I have been working together since she returned from the quarantine and Astrid/fat thor were evicted. 3 top people I trust right now are stacia Ronan and it’s a close one between annalise and ikea but I do trust ikea more . Tonight in the double I would love to see cent and Oprah go to jury
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 6:00 pm

Why did Keith say I have a good chance of winning and that I’m playing really well... I know I am but he needs to go now but I need cent tiara and Oprah to go home first
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:03 pm

Stacia really got on my nerves today during the house meeting telling me to shut up , calling me toxic and saying that I was trying to egg her on . When no game talk is involved we are so close and our friendship is smooth but involve a lil bit of game between her and I and everything explodes seems like .
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2020 7:07 pm

Stacia doesn’t think I know what’s going on in this game yet I have been on the right side of the vote every single time since we have come back in the game while she had no idea about the bob eviction and threw a little fit . Imagine thinking idk what’s going on when I have been the deciding vote in lizzie joe and juicy eviction and was on the right side of the vote for bob and Oprahs eviction.
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 12:48 pm

Once again on the right side of the vote. People think i dont know whats going on but since jury has started I havent been on the wrong side of the vote yet. There are a lot of lies floating around that have seemed to been created by everyone but i seem to have a good pulse on the game every eviction. Crazy i just saw the questions u asked at the beginning of the season who would i think my final 2 would be and i said stacia
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 7 EmptySun May 03, 2020 12:14 am

Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 7 EmptySun May 03, 2020 12:16 am

DR - Page 7 Giphy10DR - Page 7 Giphy10
DR - Page 7 Giphy11
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 7 EmptySun May 03, 2020 4:53 pm

Last night was a mess but when i see someone i am loyal to attacked i jump in to defend them. I could have done a better job of how i felt about being left in the dark about everything and not be included in on the backdoor of ronan who we wanted to cut off at final 3 regardless. Some one that hasnt shown she can win comps. Not sure where this leaves Stacia and I , cause she truly did become a friend of mind and hope that doesnt change.

Once again i am on the right side of the vote but this time i did not expect it to be. I am being told Keith and Ikea kept Ronan which i thought would be the case i just didnt expect. This HOH is very important for Ronan Keith and I , i dont expect ikea to gun for it but you never know!
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 7 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 2:00 pm

memories
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 7 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 2:17 pm

memories
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 7 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 2:24 pm

memories
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 7 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 2:25 pm

Memories
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 7 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 3:00 pm

sadapples
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 7 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 3:02 pm

sadapples
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

DR - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 7 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 5:33 pm

"this is my first time trying to really play this game and I've felt passionately about someone staying. i'm having smmmmmm fun!!!!! let's see if we can make this happen!!!
I need 7 votes. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DR - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR   DR - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

DR
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Diary Rooms :: Diary Rooms :: Fessy-
Jump to: