Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa

Go down 
+4
Arisa Cox
Megan Thee Stallion
Nessa
Jessie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:16 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your eight vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room ONLY as of 12:16am EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 12:16am EST which means your voting deadline is 12:16pm EST Tuesday March 30th 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE ONE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED. YOU ONLY CAST ONE VOTE EACH.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. The houseguest with the most votes will be evicted.

Last edited by Jessie on Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 11:31 pm

I have no clue why I’m even up. Out of all the coaches I have won the least lol. I won one comp, ONE. I clearly flop at anything speed related. My plea is that I truly want to be here. This is no disrespect to Megan but she is never here and I just hope you guys put yourselves in my shoes and think about how you would feel if you were up against an “inactive”. Because that’s why inactives are being strung along, to be up against active players to get them out. I clearly only have one target now, someone that I actually had no intentions on targeting and that’s not any of you. To those I created and formed new bonds with these last 2 rounds, I hope I can count on you because I mean it when I say I have your back.

I would also like to point out that Korra has a FULL team still. No offense Korra, but you have yet to lose a player while the rest of us only have a few. Please take numbers into account since Jury is sure to start. Anyways, I’ll be sending messages out. Or I will for sure try but again, I work all day and usually am off here around this time. Please don’t be afraid to tell me the truth about your vote, I’d rather know than to get my heartbroken early tomorrow. ♥

James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:31 am

You guys can keep me if you want honestly. I’m not gonna campaign against Nessa because she honestly deserves to be here more than I do I’ve just been dealing with a lot lately

Dua Lipa and Maggie Lindemann like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:22 pm

Eviction around 12:30. Just getting home
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:36 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following Houseguests failed to vote or failed to vote before the deadline and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote,

First, a DOUBLE VOTE WAS USED.

By a vote of 6-5

The eight Houseguest evicted

Spoiler:

Thank you so much for playing. You put up a great fight & you were a great Trainer, the only one who even made her bedroom presentable <3. We will miss you & your Diary Room entries for sure. We are so sad to lose you. I hope you still had fun.

You are given time to say your goodbyes on this thread before we lock you out of the house.

For the rest, I will see you tonight at 7:00pm EST for your next Head of Household challenge.

Blossom, April Kepner, James and Nessa like this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:40 pm

Hmmm, I debated blowing up people’s spot before leaving but there isn’t much to say! A double vote was needed to ensure I left, not sure why I was such a big threat. Hermione and Cynthia LMAOOO I’ll for sure have some shit to say post season when identities are revealed. To those that saved me thanks, to everyone else, please kiss my gay ass. ♥ Korra chaotic queen, I hope you can pull this off because you are carrying this snooze fest on your shoulders bby! It was fun playing one last time, best of luck to the ones I like!

Amy Schumer, Blossom, Dua Lipa, April Kepner, Meowth, James, Cynthia and like this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:49 pm

Good game Nessa! I’m good to talk anything out post season, for real I just think you’re a good player and it’s no hard feelings from my end.

Congrats Megan!
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:49 pm

Bye Nessa Queen! It was a true delight. You my favorite trainer! And I just want to say, some of y'all need to stop hiding behind your trainers. They don't like you and are going to beat you. Only 2 people can sit in those final chairs. Oop!

Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa Tenor

Amy Schumer, Blossom, April Kepner and Nessa like this post

Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:56 pm

Well I guess we don’t have to worry about me hiding behind a trainer....

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maggie Lindemann

Maggie Lindemann

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:02 pm

I speak for the whole Blue team when I say we could really use allies right now!
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:17 pm

Oh my bad congrats Megan!
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:34 pm

Good game Nessa!
and Congrats Megan!!

Forrest Gump likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa   Eviction Ceremony #8 - Megan Thee Stallion VS Nessa Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1