Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion

Go down 
+3
Megan Thee Stallion
Bean
Jessie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 9:38 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your thirteenth vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room ONLY as of 10:38pm EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 10:38pm EST which means your voting deadline is 10:38am EST Tuesday April 6th 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE ONE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED. YOU ONLY CAST ONE VOTE EACH.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. The houseguest with the most votes will be evicted.

Last edited by Jessie on Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 9:44 pm

Hey! I really haven't won much of anything so I'm not a challenge beast or anything and you guys know I'm basically a FA when it comes to social game, all my day 1s are gone :/ BUT you do have an opportunity tonight, not in keeping me but in voting out of Megan (love you Megan). You may find yourself in the same spot as me soon and it would suck if you have no shot at staying since Megan has said she's a non threat in challenges and hasn''t been too active. The longer she stays the more dangerous she is to each of your games in that your alliances may take her to the end instead. Either way, I've had a ton of fun, I'd love to keep having fun, and no hard feelings.

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 9:53 pm

It’s ironic how Bean says that keeping me because “i am a non threat in challenges and inactive” is dangerous but that is the first part of their plea. Keeping me in the game is basically a sure ticket for you to win because of those reasons. Bean is a threat in competitions and will definitely be harder to beat. At the end of the day, it’s your game and you have to do what’s best to further you. There’s always gonna be love here no matter what.

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 9:08 am

I think I'm on my way out so I'll say what I can in hopes of shaking up something. Nothing in here is fabricated.

Megan, good luck to you, Every time you survive the block you get closer to someone bringing you to the end instead of their day 1. It's a dangerous thing for them to keep you and it's only gonna get harder to send you away as the end gets closer but I guess inactivity isn't the worst strategy in a game like this. To each their own.

Cynthia, GG, I think you've played great, you've made the right alliances to get you here but how the game ends will obviously determine a lot in how well you've actually set yourself up.

Hermione, GG as well. You're by far playing the best game here and if I had it my way it would've ended a while ago but unfortunately, things didn't go my way. You're best move though was whatever you did to make Steven staunchly loyal to you bc idk how he thinks this'll go but his odds aren't the best against the likes of you and Cynthia and that goes for the rest of everyone in challenges as well.

Nathan, You're playing the best out of all the newbies in my opinion. You have both trainers thinking their extremely close with you, and idk how much either knows about the other too but both have said to me they trust you a lot so well done. You also haven't really made enemies out of the jury except Winnie so if you get those trainers out it's probably your game to lose for now.

Octavia, backdooring someone the night you won HOH would've been great, but you didn't want to make the move and who knows if you'll ever get the chance now. I think everyone is low key rooting for you as an under dog type thing but what have you actually done in this game but ride Cynthias back. I know it's tough to enter the game late but to have power and not have done something with it is def gonna be tough for me to vote for you jury wise if you don't redeem that.

And now Steven, I'm not replying the the long ass message you sent me bc it's jury service, you wanna talk I'll be at the reunion. It wasn't that I didn't trust you, I didn't trust your stupid ass plan to keep the trainers. For the jury and anyone else watching, Steven is the reason trainers are still here. There have been multiple occasions in which we could've gotten rid of them but instead Steven has decided that Him personally having 1-2 shots at the end at them is better than any other option which is so wrong and you're likely gonna get your ass kicked and then be like oh well and then 15 people are gonna say we told you so and that you and let a returning player win. On top of that it's not even like your game has been redeemable. Congrats on the power, if you lied and did play it on yourself then that's a move but apparently you got lucky so no props for that. The one challenge I remember you winning before this HOH was the veto that your team threw (it takes 4 min 10 sec to make 25 posts, it took y'all 18 min once you saw you had it) just so you could take pride in being part of Korras eviction which is also very sad. On top of that, you lack what Nathan has, which is the ability to not lose your shit when you disagree with someone. Almost everyone here has laughed with me at some point privately about how you're just telling everyone what they wanna hear, you have little to no finesse and I know you left a bad taste in my mouth, not for nomming me but just the way you spoke, like you're def not getting my vote. But ya, congrats if you do end up knocking them out like you think you eventually will, doubt it tho

Amy Schumer, Blossom, Hermione Granger, Nessa, Cynthia, Korra, Nathan Drake and like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 10:11 am

Okay! GG’s!
Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 11:00 am

Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following Houseguests failed to vote or failed to vote before the deadline and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote,

A VOTE NULLIFIER WAS USED ON CYNTHIA

By a vote of 3-0

The fourteenth Houseguest evicted & our fifth juror of the season

Spoiler:

Thank you so much for playing. You made a great comeback in this game. Often a returning player will be out the door soon after, but you really made a push for it & we're proud of you. Loved having you, hope you had fun. <3

You are given time to say your goodbyes on this thread before we lock you out of the house.

For the rest, rest up, I will see you at 7:00pm for your next Head of Household challenge.

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 11:00 am

I also want to announce that all powers have been used or have now expired

James and Hermione Granger like this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 11:01 am

Bye Bean it’s been real. GG!

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 11:05 am

Thank you!! Jessie, James, Wobbuffet and Meowth, you guys do an awesome job! Thank you so much for taking the time to make all of our lives better. I know we all apreciate it and you and I hope y'all keep BBQ going for a while bc I will always follow!!

And PS Players, Hop off Hidden at this point, it's hilarious seeing 5-6 hidden people on when there's 7 left in the game, it's like I wonder who's not on Rolling Eyes GG

Saoirse Ronan, April Kepner, Meowth, James, Hermione Granger, Cynthia, Nathan Drake and Forrest Gump like this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 11:08 am

ditto that
and good game Bean!

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 11:42 am

Good game Bean!

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion   Eviction Ceremony #14 - Bean VS Megan Thee Stallion Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1