Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:15 pm

Yeah I was like WTF IS THIS!?!? It was such a pain. Thanks for the first one though! Who the fuck are those women lmaooooo

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:17 pm

LITERALLY NO IDEA I just guessed that the second was an "anne" because it had a D after it, and then just figured it had to be prepare after I got the rest of the phrase This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 1f602 This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 1f602
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:17 pm

I didnt know yall were sharing here I was reverse searching lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:19 pm

Omg no worries, we probably should have talked about sharing answers before we started This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 1f602 Next time! Glad this one worked out though hehe

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:19 pm

Y'all brains are on X-Games mode to be able to figure those out oh my god I wasn't even playing and didn't have a clue. Congratulations Hermione you killed that!

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:21 pm

The second one I wouldve never known

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:22 pm

Victreebel was so obvious but Dragalge was a task lmfao. I was like "exerciselake?"fasafskdfas;jdkfas dit was so awful

Anyway I'm going to nominate the two inactives in Megan and Kendrick. My biggest fear though is that people might use the next round to try to backdoor myself (and Cynthia, since she's a trainer). I obviously don't want this to happen but I feel like there are people in this game who want me out. Have any of you heard anything or have any suggestions for what I should do?

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:26 pm

I think that sounds fine, hopefully another one of us can pull out HoH next round to keep us all safe!
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:28 pm

Sounds great! I'll try to help you all with the HOH if I can. I am also worried about the co-HOH too lmfao. But let's get through this round first I guess.

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:29 pm

Whats the co-HoH?
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:29 pm

I have heard about a few people mentioning your name, Winnie more so saying that he's heard your name from others but being rather vague and just mentioning you're a threat, and then I also just haven't gotten the most assurance from Bean, and Nando also seems hesitant to want to go far with trainers, but also idk if he'd take a shot himself.

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:30 pm

gurl are you DRUNK afjk;dajk;sdfk;jlas

It's the secret power that was won in the first trainer battle.

whoever has this power can play it after any hoh (but before noms) and become a HOH as well. so the original HOH and the coHOH will each make one nomination

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:30 pm

Megan and Kendrick are the safest option imo if you dont want to ruffle any feathers. But im definitely down for whoever, and if you know any people coming for you guys maybe now is a good time to talk to them.

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

Octavia Blake wrote:
Whats the co-HoH?

Someone won it in the last pokemon battle, it allows someone to become hoh with whoever wins hoh and make one of the noms while also being safe for the week
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 6:31 pm

Help I didn't even know that where do I see these things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next