Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:28 am

The problem I have with Nando is that he still has some credibility with people. Nobody trusts Bean at all, and with all the shit Bean has been saying about Steven, I think that’s great ammunition for him to go after her whereas with Nando staying, Steven might not be as receptive to taking Nando out and I don’t want things to be awkward. I’d rather just cut Nando while it’s a hot idea instead of letting him slip by. And as much as I hate pulling this card, I felt like in the Maggie vote I compromised and voted to evict her even though she wasn’t as threatening IMO. But I did it because I wanted to respect you and Octavia. I’m just asking that I have your blessing to take out Nando this round.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:36 am

I mean Nando and Steven are close, sure, but is Nando and Steven voting together any more powerful than Bean and Steven voting together? I mean sure, there’s ammunition against Bean, but can’t Bean just deny and deflect and at the end of the day, they can come to agree who the bigger threats in the game are, and the answer wouldn’t be each other. We have the votes to get rid of Nando next week, and next week powers will start to be out of play, meanwhile this week him going doesn’t help much because he’s not as likely to win a comp as Bean, who would do the same as him.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:39 am

Bean and Steven are not going to work together since Bean has kept making up lies about Steven anyway. And as soon as he returns he’ll find out and she’ll be forced to be on her own. We have the votes to get rid of Nando this week as well. Besides, if either Bean or Nando have the diamond veto, now is the chance we can flush it out. If either of them have it they will 100% use it today.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:43 am

Bean definitely has been making things up to save her own ass but at the end of the day I’m sure both are smart enough to realize they could come together for a common goal.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:46 am

We all see through Bean. I mean she admitted she’s coming for me lmfao. At least she is upfront. Nando tried guilting me into doubting him when he’s told half the cast he wants the two of us gone. I don’t put up with that ~toxic~ kind of relationship. 
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:52 am

lol I get Bean is more upfront but no matter how fake Nando is it doesn’t make him any more of a threat, he’s still a hot mess in comps and usually has to ask weird questions to even know what’s going on, meanwhile Bean is just a well rounded player, but I get it
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 10:53 am

It doesn’t change anything at the end of the day. I still have the utmost respect for everyone in this group and I want us to all get far obviously. So whether we take route 1 or route 2, we are going to still end up in the same place.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 11:16 am

omg SBHSHSHSHS whatever you guys decide whether its nando or bean i'll back you up, as long as it all gets us further <3
and i dont have the dpov btw sadly Sad

This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 11 Tumblr_inline_mt94rt0xXW1s9ssnh
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 12:34 pm

I just woke up whatever happens im good with it
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 7:55 pm

What're you all hearing? He's mentioned his original noms are not going to be his targets and that he wants to use Octavia as a pawn,,, Same info for you all?
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 7:55 pm

Hating this!

Cynthia and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 7:56 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 7:57 pm

Oh no Octavia we got your back no matter what happens!

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 8:00 pm

He only mentioned Megan and he said he's looking for a pawn
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 8:00 pm

And yes, we got you Octavia!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia   This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cynthia, Hermione, Nathan & Octavia
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next