Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Octavia Blake
Bean
Nando
James
Winnie The Pooh
Kendrick Lamar
Jessie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Nando

Nando

The Jury House - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 2:56 am

Steven Stone wrote:
Bean wrote:
I'm glad you realize, had you stayed alive you'd be in the unfortunate situation Nathan and Steven are now but at least they're still in it, just not much on their own merit

I would like to know how none of it was my merit? I made alliances that never put me on the block. I made alliances that never targeted me until it was the only option. I won comps. And I was only evicted once, after only being on the block for the first time on final 5. So please. Explain it to me like im five. Say it as it is: you’re pissed because I was the one who convinced you and winnie to betray your own alliance to save nando over tinkerbell, you’re bitter to lost to me. I was NEVER on the wrong side of the vote cause i knew exactly what would happen each week. I even knew I would go when i did. I wasnt just riding coat tails. I had game moves listed in my dr that I helped orchestrate, if not for the connections me and Nathan made, we wouldnt have been able to save hermione, which secured our pink/red alliance and run the game the rest of the game. None of you who were not red/pink did not matter to me who went home when, cause in the end, nathan was all I cared about (and myself as well). So Bean, Winnie, you are just jealous I made it further than you and had stronger alliances than you did. Its not just the HoH that gets to make moves. And if you wanna blame anyone for Hermione being saved that first time, blame Megan, cause she was the one who voted to save her, while Cynthia actually voted out Hermione. Nathan and I were spread through the house with alliances everywhere, and that is why we never sat on the block for CONSECUTIVE rounds. So stay mad. Stay pressed. Stay jealous I played better than you.

The Jury House - Page 10 Tumblr10

Good to know our Final 2 didn't mean shit to you. More mad at myself I guess but good for you for your moves.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:00 am

Bean wrote:
Well Steven and Nathan have to 1. Win the f4 veto and get rid of Cynthia now and 2. duke it out to bring Megan, their games were literally just riding on the backs of others, which were given to them in teams, not even like they earned those relationships, all the way to f4....I hate that one of them prob wins lmao

Again, fuck off with the riding backs of others. Im sorry you had no reliable alliance members you could count on. I didnt win cause i didnt need to. You all saw how close it would have been, and i still believe that i should not have lost that broth question because my answer was not wrong. I never won cause i never needed to. You’re pressed that the comp I won on my own took you out. So stay mad.
You were a shit player and didnt know what you were doing, that amount of times we’d laugh behind your back is probably the same if not more you claimed to be laughing behind my back.

The Jury House - Page 10 Source10
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:04 am

Nando, Im sorry, but Nathan was my very first alliance, and the one I decided to stick to. I had final twos with bean, you, cynthia, nathan, hermione, you name it. Everytime i wanted someone out, even if I didnt say it, every vote besides you, they got out. I wanted Nessa out from day 1, and i didnt even have to lift a finger. Everyone kept taking out my targets for me. Nando, our alliance didnt mean shit as a whole, but Nathan and I made EVERY decision together. Every vote. Every nominee. Every power we had and if we should use it or not. You just werent active enough for me to rely on to be as involved in the game as I need you to be
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:07 am

Hermione Granger wrote:
Megan voted me out.

Nathan voted to keep me out of pity but he knew I was going. Possibly to frame Megan? I’m not really sure. He told me that he and Steven had a final two though that was formed on day one.

I asked him on the way out that door, i said if you are lying to me you need to tell me right the fuck now. And he still lied. So hes dead to me. Im never speaking to him again after this game.
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:07 am

Don't be sorry, it's your game and I'm not telling you how to play. I respect that. I said GOOD FOR YOU. But if that's your game then NONE OF THIS SORRY SHIT. Quite frankly I don't wanna hear it. I already said I'm mad for trusting it was real in the first place, so great move good for you.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:08 am

Hermione Granger wrote:
Octavia Blake wrote:
lmao please my dr is also me screaming about how i can't be nice anymore i’m right there with you

lmaoooo PLS. My personality is more along the lines of my eviction speech, except I am a lot more bitchy in my confessionals <3 I called Nando and Steven thirty year old virgins when I thought one of them voted out Regina in the first round lmaooooo oops

Also I would like an apology for that.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:10 am

Nando wrote:
Don't be sorry, it's your game and I'm not telling you how to play. I respect that. I said GOOD FOR YOU. But if that's your game then NONE OF THIS SORRY SHIT. Quite frankly I don't wanna hear it. I already said I'm mad for trusting it was real in the first place, so great move good for you.

Had I been in that house and not in the distortion world, I FULLY believe you would have stayed in the game.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:13 am

Hermione Granger wrote:
Bean wrote:
I feel like with these two, especially if they make it to the end, there's something to be said for surviving but it sucks because what did they actually do besides hide in the bushes. My only reason I really would choose Nathan over Steven as of now is bc I think Nathan had more finesse, you're so right in that he knows how to make people feel comfortable. Steven on the other hand was not the best at that. And then I'm glad someone here can now confirm this, did y'all throw the veto Steven won so he could be a part of evicting Korra? it seemed like it from the outside
I think they’re both respectable in their own ways tbh. It’s comparing apples to oranges for me. I want them to both do well since they never fucked me over <3 I’ll let them campaign if they both make finals.

As for the veto, there’s an interesting story behind that but I’m not at liberty to talk about it yet lmfaooo. I can elaborate in the finale though. But tl;dr, I did not throw it. I am a selfish betch and I wanted to be the sole reason Korra got the boot. I could have won that challenge though, but there were circumstances.

Oh please. Tell me the circumstances. Cause if you all threw that to me, Im gonna be more pissed than I have been all day.
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:13 am

Steven Stone wrote:
Nando wrote:

Had I been in that house and not in the distortion world, I FULLY believe you would have stayed in the game.

Quite frankly doesn't matter. I'm here and we can theorize all we want. It didn't happen. But hey you stayed loyal to your true number one without even having to be there so good job.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:23 am

Hermione Granger wrote:
Bean and Octavia were by far the most convincing here.

Bean I debated how truthful you were but I needed to create the least amount of waves and just commit to the deal I had with Octavia and Cynthia. I knew I was a huge challenge threat so I had to play as conservatively as possible. The selfish part of me wanted to keep you around to go after Pink but I didn’t wanna screw them over quite yet.

Octavia, I did not intend to nominate you but if I was going to nominate someone in pink, I couldn’t risk you both being safe. I did think you were super nice though so you played that well. I try to do it sometimes but I can only do it for so long. I get irritated with peoples shit easily so I’d often have to go rant in my DR or something. You were a casualty of me going after Cynthia unfortunately.

Nando, I had to get you out with Steven out of the picture because he refused to target you. I never brought it up but I saw how adamant he was in keeping you safe. Even when you got evicted, he came to the red team room and basically called Nathan and I idiots lmfaooo. He insisted you weren’t coming after me. He said long term it doesn’t make a difference since he wanted us in the final three (no idea how genuine this was) but I know he was fuming. He also had the diamond power of veto which he didn’t use since he had to make a replacement nominee anyway. I was paranoid he’d put me up because he was the only question mark in regards to loyalty. Cynthia also refused to let you go. She was pretty transparent about why she was keeping you. I knew you wanted us both gone but she wasn’t intimidated at all. She probably knew you’d come for me first.

Winnie, I didn’t trust you at all after the whole veto debacle. I actually did start trusting you more before the double eviction but yeah that whole issue turned me off. You and Bean were an obvious duo and I didn’t mind it, but it became clear you were not coming for pink so I wasn’t sure where that left me.

Maggie, I loved your sassiness but you weren’t buying anything I was selling lmfao. I was telling the truth about the timing of your eviction playing a role in whether we kept you or not. If there was no double the next day the red team would have kept you.

You questioned MY loyalty?! Its my loyalty thats sent me out the fucking door. I never once did anything to betray you. Ever. I didnt use dpov (which was my stupidest decision ever) because I thought I was playing with people who wanted to play against players in the end. I love and respect Big Brother too have someone like Megan sitting in final 3, ESPECIALLY not final 2. Its an insult to production, its an insult to us.

And bean/winnie:Had WINNIE not gone behind our “oh so precious 5” backs that Bean wanted to stick to, Megan would have been gone that week in the double. But no. You just haaaad to stir shit cause you were mad over stupid little also inactive Tinkerbell. It was pathetic. And because of that, me and nathan lost trust in you, nando was obviously my ally otherwise I wouldnt have convinced you to keep him (which Korra gave you all the heat for even tho I orchestrated ALL of that so that made me LAUGH)
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:28 am

Ok great Megan wasn't as active in whatever part of it, blah blah blah, but CLEARLY she's done SOMETHING right by still being there. Inactivity or not. We ALL had chances to knock her out being one of if not THE most nomm'd on the block this season but she wasn't even seen as a THREAT. That could have been a strategy, we won't know until Final 2 or if we see her in This Jury or even after the game, but you can't complain on why she's still there when we're sitting on the outside whether her game measures up to ours or not because she's still playing and we're sat here deciding who wins. PERIODT.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 am

Bean wrote:
I'm just gonna stop talking shit and either let Steven and Nathan's plan come to fruition or crash and burn, then we can all have a nice convo with them about how they were racing each other to play a second place game

Read these words, and read them very careful. Im not a bitch who was playing for second. Im not megan. I worked my ass off every single day talking and aligning and scheming and everything else that comes with big brother. Clearly I did better than you did sooooo 🤷🏻‍�
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:32 am

Nando wrote:
Ok great Megan wasn't as active in whatever part of it, blah blah blah, but CLEARLY she's done SOMETHING right by still being there. Inactivity or not. We ALL had chances to knock her out being one of if not THE most nomm'd on the block this season but she wasn't even seen as a THREAT. That could have been a strategy, we won't know until Final 2 or if we see her in This Jury or even after the game, but you can't complain on why she's still there when we're sitting on the outside whether her game measures up to ours or not because she's still playing and we're sat here deciding who wins. PERIODT.

No. She hasnt. She missed comps, she didnt interact like at all. This was not game, this is securing her second place. If anyone is to blame for her still being there, its Winnie and Bean for scheming to evict Nando in the double.
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:34 am

Steven Stone wrote:
Nando wrote:

No. She hasnt. She missed comps, she didnt interact like at all. This was not game, this is securing her second place. If anyone is to blame for her still being there, its Winnie and Bean for scheming to evict Nando in the double.

We're ALSO to blame for not voting her out sooner because bigger threats were there and she was hsed as a pawn. Both ways here.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 3:35 am

She is only in that house because Cynthia knows she can beat her. Cynthia wants her in the final two and think she deserves a second place prize for doing nothing. And thats fucked up to me. Hell its why everyone kept her, cause no one was going to lose to her, it was an easy win for a next comp cause we all knew she wouldn’t participate. Shes already eliminated out of the fucking part 1, like cmon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next