Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Octavia Blake
Bean
Nando
James
Winnie The Pooh
Kendrick Lamar
Jessie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

The Jury House - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 9:33 pm

If Nathan really did vote me out last week, he’s dead to me. Im never speaking to him again. Ya’ll dont know me irl but i dont fuck with people like that. Have fun scheming for whoever you want to win. Im out ✌🏻
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 9:35 pm

I haven’t trashed you at all. Sorry to see you here Steven. I was rooting for you.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 9:37 pm

Also I’m pretty sure Nathan wanted you to stay. When the tiebreaker came up I told him he needs to stick with you and not fuck you over because I wanted you both in the end. Sorry you feel betrayed.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 9:39 pm

Its not like any of you respected my game anyway after reading your discussions and it looks like I just rode coat tails, so sure. Whatever. Im not gonna explain myself cause tbh I dont care to.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 9:44 pm

I never said you rode coattails. It seems like a lot of people were upset because they thought that you and Nathan were doing what I said, and I simply explained what ~I~ was doing and I tried shedding some light on the type of relationship we had. I felt like you were more likely to vote me out with the right opportunity, whether it be at final 3 or much earlier. I do think you and Nathan both had a plan of when you two wanted to cut me and I was content with that because I was just going to try winning the final HOH anyway. The other jurors were on the receiving end of the steamroll so they are just venting their frustrations but at the of the day it's all about perception. Some people think I was running a cult whereas you and I both know that was not the case at all. Who cares what people think? You played a great game, you got to the final four and you were taken out because you were seen as a threat. I personally wish you won that final veto Sad

James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 9:46 pm

Obvs not you Hermione, you’re still great and deserved to win the game more than anyone else does/did.

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 9:57 pm

Thank you Steven <3 I obviously cannot control how you vote in the end but I do think Nathan had good intentions. You can choose how you vote in the end though. It's your vote and you earned it. You can do whatever you want with it.
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 10:03 pm

He said to verify with you if he evicted me last round or not. He and I were aligned from day one minute 5, and we always wanted final 2 together. Every choice we made together, 4th place robbed queen club. Cassandra, Ika, im joining the table 💞

Last edited by Steven Stone on Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 10:06 pm

He told me that he made a final two deal with you and it was awkward because I did feel like it would be a conflict of interest. I made a case on why I should be selected over you. I didn't resort to anything like " oh Steven is sneaky" or "Steven this" or "Steven that". I based my case strictly on what I could offer, not what you could not. It was a risk but I was willing to do whatever. I even tried appealing to Cynthia during the tiebreaker. If it's any consolation he never threw you under the bus with anything. If I couldn't make finals I wanted you both to make it.
Back to top Go down
Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 12:41 am

im back yall
Back to top Go down
Nando

Nando

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 12:57 am

So am I included in this all ya'll two Steven? inquiring minds would love to know....

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 1:38 am

No <3 you good. I mean as im now reading you were only evicted to get to me so sorry bb
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 2:47 am

Bean wrote:
I'm glad you realize, had you stayed alive you'd be in the unfortunate situation Nathan and Steven are now but at least they're still in it, just not much on their own merit

I would like to know how none of it was my merit? I made alliances that never put me on the block. I made alliances that never targeted me until it was the only option. I won comps. And I was only evicted once, after only being on the block for the first time on final 5. So please. Explain it to me like im five. Say it as it is: you’re pissed because I was the one who convinced you and winnie to betray your own alliance to save nando over tinkerbell, you’re bitter to lost to me. I was NEVER on the wrong side of the vote cause i knew exactly what would happen each week. I even knew I would go when i did. I wasnt just riding coat tails. I had game moves listed in my dr that I helped orchestrate, if not for the connections me and Nathan made, we wouldnt have been able to save hermione, which secured our pink/red alliance and run the game the rest of the game. None of you who were not red/pink did not matter to me who went home when, cause in the end, nathan was all I cared about (and myself as well). So Bean, Winnie, you are just jealous I made it further than you and had stronger alliances than you did. Its not just the HoH that gets to make moves. And if you wanna blame anyone for Hermione being saved that first time, blame Megan, cause she was the one who voted to save her, while Cynthia actually voted out Hermione. Nathan and I were spread through the house with alliances everywhere, and that is why we never sat on the block for CONSECUTIVE rounds. So stay mad. Stay pressed. Stay jealous I played better than you.

The Jury House - Page 9 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 2:50 am

Bean wrote:
All I know is Steven ruined this game for all the newbies by staunchly sticking to Hermione, like he said I'll ride her back to the end and then if I lose to the best competitor in the game, at least I tried.....wack ass strategy

I told you MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES i did not want a trainer winning. Sorry you didnt have alliances that cared about you 😘
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 2:55 am

Octavia Blake wrote:
Yes, because you were one of the only people who isnt like one of her damn ducklings and would actually vote her out in the future.

Girl she used us just as much as we used them. Again, im sorry none of you had loyalty. And thats why you all got booted. I was no duckling. Nathan and I made every decision as a team, and what would be the best option moving forward for our duo. Our one slip up was evicting you over Megan. Ya’ll will see in my DR, i was VERY adamant about not wanting a trainer to win. So all of you can get fucked thinking i was just her underling being controlled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next