Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Octavia Blake
Bean
Nando
James
Winnie The Pooh
Kendrick Lamar
Jessie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

The Jury House - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:00 pm

Bean wrote:
How do you feel about their games?

Cynthia is playing the hardest game IMO. Being a veteran in a cast of newbies is tough and she’s the last one standing. She also had a bad hand by having inactives in her team but she was loyal to her team otherwise (Octavia, Tinkerbell, Nando, etc). A lot of her moves were deliberate and usually well-timed. There were minor flaws but nothing glaring. For one, her using the co-HOH was the worst move she did. She prevented Octavia from voting in a critical round and from competing in the next HOH. And then this led to her losing Nando, who she was loyal to (albeit it was one-sided). But she’s also won competitions when she needed to and that’s why she’s in the top four. She did tell me that she isn’t taking Megan to the final two though. Not sure if that was just something she said to save face or if she’s sincere. I think she has the strongest game out of the four but not sure how taking someone else other than Megan affects your perception of her game.

Megan has been pretty under the radar. I think she’s cool and all but I haven’t seen her be proactive besides this last eviction lmfao. Her game is probably the biggest question mark to me so she would have to clarify a lot in order to get my vote.

Nathan and Steven next

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:08 pm

lmao please my dr is also me screaming about how i can't be nice anymore i’m right there with you

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:12 pm

Hermione Granger wrote:
Bean wrote:
How do you feel about their games?

Cynthia is playing the hardest game IMO. Being a veteran in a cast of newbies is tough and she’s the last one standing. She also had a bad hand by having inactives in her team but she was loyal to her team otherwise (Octavia, Tinkerbell, Nando, etc). A lot of her moves were deliberate and usually well-timed. There were minor flaws but nothing glaring. For one, her using the co-HOH was the worst move she did. She prevented Octavia from voting in a critical round and from competing in the next HOH. And then this led to her losing Nando, who she was loyal to (albeit it was one-sided). But she’s also won competitions when she needed to and that’s why she’s in the top four. She did tell me that she isn’t taking Megan to the final two though. Not sure if that was just something she said to save face or if she’s sincere. I think she has the strongest game out of the four but not sure how taking someone else other than Megan affects your perception of her game.

Megan has been pretty under the radar. I think she’s cool and all but I haven’t seen her be proactive besides this last eviction lmfao. Her game is probably the biggest question mark to me so she would have to clarify a lot in order to get my vote.

Nathan and Steven next

with the co hoh thing, at that point we really weren't working with nando and i told her i wanted to get rid of him. she made me co hoh so if a diamond veto was used we would both be safe and have the votes to get what we needed done next week.

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:13 pm

Nathan and I have spoken more. From my experience he seems pretty charismatic and he’s really good at making people feel comfortable. I was worried that he and Steven had a final 2 agreement though since I told them both that I wanted to go to the final 3 with them and told them I know I would have to win that final challenge. He surprisingly didn’t tell me much about what was going on outside of our alliance, and I was worried about asking him about specific things. When I found out about the room with the newbies, I asked him about it since he had never mentioned it before and basically said nobody talks in there so he doesn’t trust it. Whether or not that is true, I have no idea. I love him but he only told me things AFTER I asked about it lmfao.

Steven and I speak less. From my experience he was pretty assertive with himself as well but not going to lie I always felt like he would be the one to cut me which is why every day I made it a mission to make sure neither guys would feel like I was too much of a threat. There were times he wouldn’t reply and I’d run around like a chicken without its head. Then Bean mentioned all the stuff he would say or do allegedly and I would be scared to ask him. I feel like if Nando was around, he would have been more likely to come after me because I do think he was pro-newbies. I am sure he thought about nominating me when he was HOH, but he probably needed me to get out Cynthia since she won veto and was safe.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:14 pm

Octavia Blake wrote:
lmao please my dr is also me screaming about how i can't be nice anymore i’m right there with you

lmaoooo PLS. My personality is more along the lines of my eviction speech, except I am a lot more bitchy in my confessionals <3 I called Nando and Steven thirty year old virgins when I thought one of them voted out Regina in the first round lmaooooo oops
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:17 pm

Octavia Blake wrote:
with the co hoh thing, at that point we really weren't working with nando and i told her i wanted to get rid of him. she made me co hoh so if a diamond veto was used we would both be safe and have the votes to get what we needed done next week.

Ah okay makes sense. I knew Steven had the dpov and I was thisssssssssssss close to telling Cynthia but again, I knew being a vet with a bunch of comp wins would fuck me over, so if I add “shady bitch” to the resume then there is no way I have as much longevity. So I kept quiet about it even though I wanted to tell her she had nothing to worry about (I also didn’t want her to waste her power trying to save Nando in case Steven nominated her with the dpov the following round, as I needed her as a shield <3)
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:18 pm

Hermione Granger wrote:
Octavia Blake wrote:

lmaoooo PLS. My personality is more along the lines of my eviction speech, except I am a lot more bitchy in my confessionals <3 I called Nando and Steven thirty year old virgins when I thought one of them voted out Regina in the first round lmaooooo oops

i had a feeling you were acting overly nice and screaming about the game in your dr, i was like ain't no way somebody who has this many people targeting them and talking shit can keep their calm the way she is😭
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:19 pm

Hermione Granger wrote:
Nathan and I have spoken more. From my experience he seems pretty charismatic and he’s really good at making people feel comfortable. I was worried that he and Steven had a final 2 agreement though since I told them both that I wanted to go to the final 3 with them and told them I know I would have to win that final challenge. He surprisingly didn’t tell me much about what was going on outside of our alliance, and I was worried about asking him about specific things. When I found out about the room with the newbies, I asked him about it since he had never mentioned it before and basically said nobody talks in there so he doesn’t trust it. Whether or not that is true, I have no idea. I love him but he only told me things AFTER I asked about it lmfao.

Steven and I speak less. From my experience he was pretty assertive with himself as well but not going to lie I always felt like he would be the one to cut me which is why every day I made it a mission to make sure neither guys would feel like I was too much of a threat. There were times he wouldn’t reply and I’d run around like a chicken without its head. Then Bean mentioned all the stuff he would say or do allegedly and I would be scared to ask him. I feel like if Nando was around, he would have been more likely to come after me because I do think he was pro-newbies. I am sure he thought about nominating me when he was HOH, but he probably needed me to get out Cynthia since she won veto and was safe.

I feel like with these two, especially if they make it to the end, there's something to be said for surviving but it sucks because what did they actually do besides hide in the bushes. My only reason I really would choose Nathan over Steven as of now is bc I think Nathan had more finesse, you're so right in that he knows how to make people feel comfortable. Steven on the other hand was not the best at that. And then I'm glad someone here can now confirm this, did y'all throw the veto Steven won so he could be a part of evicting Korra? it seemed like it from the outside
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:20 pm

Octavia Blake wrote:
i had a feeling you were acting overly nice and screaming about the game in your dr, i was like ain't no way somebody who has this many people targeting them and talking shit can keep their calm the way she is😭

lmaooo yeah I was so over Korra’s shit lmfao. I think my early confessionals were just me ranting about her, Steven, and the blue team. Then I remembered I was not winning out so I had to ask people dumb shit like how their day was going. What a serve.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:23 pm

Bean wrote:
I feel like with these two, especially if they make it to the end, there's something to be said for surviving but it sucks because what did they actually do besides hide in the bushes. My only reason I really would choose Nathan over Steven as of now is bc I think Nathan had more finesse, you're so right in that he knows how to make people feel comfortable. Steven on the other hand was not the best at that. And then I'm glad someone here can now confirm this, did y'all throw the veto Steven won so he could be a part of evicting Korra? it seemed like it from the outside
I think they’re both respectable in their own ways tbh. It’s comparing apples to oranges for me. I want them to both do well since they never fucked me over <3 I’ll let them campaign if they both make finals.

As for the veto, there’s an interesting story behind that but I’m not at liberty to talk about it yet lmfaooo. I can elaborate in the finale though. But tl;dr, I did not throw it. I am a selfish betch and I wanted to be the sole reason Korra got the boot. I could have won that challenge though, but there were circumstances.

James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:24 pm

The Jury House - Page 7 Ecd1d610

me remembering when you asked how my day was

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:26 pm

Octavia Blake wrote:
The Jury House - Page 7 Ecd1d610

me remembering when you asked how my day was

PLS the way I just assumed everyone had a good day. I never bothered to read. One time someone told me they had a bad day and I’m like “that’s cool” lmao oops.

Also fun fact, early on I copied/pasted the same basic ass generic message to everyone and I forgot to change it when I sent it to Nando so literally his message started off with “Hey Maggie <3” fail. When I saw I sent that I yelped.

Bean and Octavia Blake like this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:27 pm

LMAO I CANT WAIT TO HEAR THIS, if it's anything like that, that's minus points for him in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:28 pm

To be fair he did well. But I was just being an epic fail that night

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:31 pm

He could've done way better, you all could've, I know y'all took those tokens away the night we had to get to 1000 and if you could uphold 12/sec per post for 3 hours then you can def do it for 13 minutes....it took y'all 18......so fishy ANNNND Yall slowed down once you saw it was yours....craziness

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next