Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Octavia Blake
Bean
Nando
James
Winnie The Pooh
Kendrick Lamar
Jessie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

The Jury House - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:33 pm

Bean wrote:
He could've done way better, you all could've, I know y'all took those tokens away the night we had to get to 1000 and if you could uphold 12/sec per post for 3 hours then you can def do it for 13 minutes....it took y'all 18......so fishy ANNNND Yall slowed down once you saw it was yours....craziness
The way I wanna comment but can’t. I swear there’s a logical reason. We gotta wait for Saturday though buttercup.

Any more pressing questions? Feels good to be unfiltered again <3 the way that was the reason I was cast to begin with but ending up being a boring ass betch just so I can survive lmao.

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:35 pm

please remember when i called Nathan Nando and then during the hoh the next week i asked him the same question twice

Hermione Granger and Nando like this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:36 pm

I just assumed you were stoned HALP

Nando likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:37 pm

Fair enough Rolling Eyes

Nando likes this post

Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:41 pm

no for the most part i was acting really dense and like i didn't know absolutely anything or how to work the forum so i could throw comps easily and people wouldn't rely on me, but those times i straight up just was not thinking but i felt like it was on brand😭

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:43 pm

It was pretty amusing.

I did assume that the hosts were not going to recruit an idiot to join a season already in progress. I figured if you were coming in, you were at least semi-competent. Imagine if we had another inactive situation.
Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:45 pm

please i didn't even know what bbq was kathy just kinda recruited me kinda like how they pick instagram models for bb. normally i play smart and win every comp but because i was coming in late that would just make me a huge target so i had to switch up.

Hermione Granger and Cynthia like this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:50 pm

lmaoooo pls. <3

Normally I don’t try winning out every comp because of the huge target but I wanted to shake things up this time since I already had a target anyway.

I wish you came in from the start though. It could have been fun. Then you can join the red cult <3
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 4:56 pm

HAHA speaking of the cult, can you explain to us blues and greens how the red and pink teams early game went from what you know!

Hermione Granger likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 5:08 pm

day 1 - all trainers make a pact to not nominate each other if possible

Round 1
Red/green formed an alliance per Korra knew her team was inactive AF (except Megan who still had potential at this point<3)
Red/pink formed an alliance too but this came after - because red was with both, we had to be neutral
Blue played it safe so Lana nominated one of each color (red/green) - lol talk about our r/g alliance flopping
pink kept red safe since we had an alliance and we technically had the numbers but somehow someone flipped (i assumed it was nando or steven?); also, regina pissing off the blue team was hilar but made the vote flip from a possible unanimous vote to a split divided vote

Round 2
Korra a greedy betch and wins hoh for no reason lolololl; nominates two pinks as revenge lmaooo
theo goes but nobody remembers him, sucks to suck

Round 3
pink wins via cynthia, who wanted to make sure her team wasnt ganged up on; she nominates one green and one blue, but since red has a deal with green, we vote out blue. rip alice.

Round 4
I win HOH and I just nominate two blue because it's best for my game and I'm not going to ruin my two team alliances <3 at this point, Nessa gets pissed off at me for nominating two of her people even though she was fine with Korra nominating two pinks lololololol its so much drama and after that things are shaky with nessa AND blue

oh and btw apparently the red team is lying about keeping people at this point. i have no idea what theyre telling people but im straight up telling people i am not keeping them. some i do right away, some i do listen to, in case they have some kind of pitch that can appeal to me. anytime i feel like theres something possibly there, i try to feel the red team out but they want to be loyal and i dont wanna seem shady

to be continued

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 5:12 pm

round 5 - pink wins hoh via Nando and he goes after two greens. maggie wins veto and for whatever reason she saved megan asdfasdkfasd THIS WAS FUCKING DUMB but she said she did it to gain favor with green so i guess that was a good move for her individual game, not team game though. rip frijoles. anyway we all go for beanz because again, blue <3

round 6 - korra stops taking her medicine for her senility and tries to come after me afdasdfkasd theres a lot of turmoil and I feel like my team can easily kick me out, but fortunately people keep me in. I felt bad because I did not want to burn Forrest. He tried to get the target on him so I stay but I think that made people angry lolololol. but by this point, pink stays loyal and keeps me in, so my trust is with red and pink and i try to keep red loyal to pink even if they consider other things

Cynthia, Bean and Nando like this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 6:07 pm

Omg YASSSSS NATHAN <3 I am so relieved that he won this one!

So I guess it’ll either be Cynthia or Steven here RIP
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 8:15 pm

Well we'll probably be seeing Steven in here Sad
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 8:39 pm

Not the rogue vote going to be controversial <3

Steven if you see this, i think Nathan did it for strategy for this kind of situation
Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 9:32 pm

Tbh I dont give a fuck about who wins anymore. I’ll vote however I want on finale, but im done with all the bullshit. Speak about whatever you want and trash whatever you want, i dont give a shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine :: Season 8 :: Season 8 :: Viewing Area :: Viewing Area :: Jury House-
Jump to: