Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Time to take off the masks

Go down 
+29
Trish Stratus
Alice Morgan
Bean
Jason Genao
Tinkerbell
Tonya Harding
Rose the Hat
Kendrick Lamar
Cynthia
Meowth
Villanelle
Nicki Minaj
Levi Ackerman
Hottie
April Kepner
Doja Cat
Saoirse Ronan
Korra
Megan Thee Stallion
Nessa
James
Hermione Granger
Winnie The Pooh
Nathan Drake
Octavia Blake
Amy Schumer
Forrest Gump
Steven Stone
Jessie
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

Time to take off the masks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:18 pm

Oh also, when I post about the reveal, I refer to people as their character gender in the description. Just to avoid confusing anyone. If they played as a woman, I will say she even if they are revealed to be a man or non binary, etc.

Saoirse Ronan, April Kepner, Cynthia and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:19 pm

Removed Players

Kuzco

Kuzco was played by:
Spoiler:

G.I.R

G.I.R was played by:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jessie on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

April Kepner, Hermione Granger, Cynthia, Korra, Nathan Drake, Winnie The Pooh and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:20 pm

Pre Jury

Regina George

Regina George was robbed let's be real. Let me tell you now who was the flip vote because I was shook.

Spoiler:
. I loved her spunk & feel we would have had an active Houseguest out of her. Very sad to see her go so soon.

Regina George was played by:
Spoiler:

Saoirse Ronan, Doja Cat, Hermione Granger, Cynthia, Korra, Nathan Drake, Steven Stone and Bean like this post

Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:21 pm

Regina-
Wow, Regina! You’re one of our strongest opening evictees. I am extremely upset that Forrest voted against his allies’ wishes and evicted you. You were such a blast in the short amount of time you were here. Truly robbed in EVERY sense of the word.

Nathan Drake, Steven Stone, Alice Morgan and Forrest Gump like this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:23 pm

Really FORREST? lmaoooooooooooooo

Also nice to meet you all<3

Saoirse Ronan, April Kepner, Jessie, Cynthia, Nathan Drake, Steven Stone and Bean like this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:24 pm

Not sure if it was shade or not, but I am perfectly fine with Kathy revealing my identity in whichever order she chooses baby. Y’all be easy though. ♥

Jessie, Hermione Granger and Cynthia like this post

Back to top Go down
Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:24 pm

Nice to meet y’all. And oops.

Jessie and Cynthia like this post

Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

Theo Campbell

Theo really did try hard to be active. They were having a hard time with the forum & were voted out just when they started to get the hang of it. Sadly this happens a lot in this series. I hope you give it another shot now that you know the ropes <3.

Theo Campbell was played by:
Spoiler:

Saoirse Ronan, April Kepner, Hermione Granger, Cynthia, Nathan Drake and Steven Stone like this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:25 pm

Nessa wrote:
Not sure if it was shade or not, but I am perfectly fine with Kathy revealing my identity in whichever order she chooses baby. Y’all be easy though. ♥

Nessa, issa joke <3
Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:26 pm

Omg wait Esme???? Iconic
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:26 pm

Theo-
Not gonna lie, I didn’t see much of you, but from what I did, I can tell that you’re someone I’d like to have in a future BBQ Season. It's always nice when I see people like you try so hard to get the hang of this forum and game. Thank you so much for being a part of this <3

April Kepner, Nathan Drake, Steven Stone and Nando like this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:28 pm

This is so nerve racking omg

Steven Stone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:29 pm

Alice Morgan

The way I was pressed when Alice left when we had a few people at this point that didn't seem to care the way she did. Alice was someone I saw make it deep into the game. Alice was supposed to play Season 5 but with the delays they made their BBQ start with Season 8 & was robbed Sad. I do hope that you're over the Moe trauma now though  Razz

Alice Morgan was played by:
Spoiler:

Saoirse Ronan, Blossom, Theodora Crain, Doja Cat, April Kepner, Hermione Granger, Cynthia and like this post

Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:30 pm

Jessie wrote:
Alice Morgan

The way I was pressed when Alice left when we had a few people at this point that didn't seem to care the way she did. Alice was someone I saw make it deep into the game. Alice was supposed to play Season 5 but with the delays they made their BBQ start with Season 8 & was robbed Sad. I do hope that you're over the Moe trauma now though  Razz

Alice Morgan was played by:
Spoiler:

Aww, Slothy <3

Saoirse Ronan, Theodora Crain, Cynthia and Alice Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 8:30 pm

No wait because I love the Slothy face Sad

Theodora Crain, Cynthia and Alice Morgan like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to take off the masks
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next