Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Time to take off the masks

Go down 
+29
Trish Stratus
Alice Morgan
Bean
Jason Genao
Tinkerbell
Tonya Harding
Rose the Hat
Kendrick Lamar
Cynthia
Meowth
Villanelle
Nicki Minaj
Levi Ackerman
Hottie
April Kepner
Doja Cat
Saoirse Ronan
Korra
Megan Thee Stallion
Nessa
James
Hermione Granger
Winnie The Pooh
Nathan Drake
Octavia Blake
Amy Schumer
Forrest Gump
Steven Stone
Jessie
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

Time to take off the masks - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 10:39 pm

Korra

Where to start with Korra. This was probably the duo I was most excited to see work together because they became a duo at the end when James decided to accept to host as the Pokémon expert. I knew it had the potential to be messy, but I didn't expect it to come day 2. I was so taken aback by one half of Korra because event though they had always been a messy betch before, I always thought they were strategic & playing to win it all. This time though, they cranked up the messy & took their partner on a ride on the wild side & it was very entertaining to watch for us host. Korra was the hot mess of the season, a real treat & we love her for it <3.

Korra was played by:
Spoiler:

Saoirse Ronan, Plastique Tiara, Amy Schumer, Natalie Negrotti, April Kepner, Wobbuffet and Cynthia like this post

Back to top Go down
Doja Cat

Doja Cat

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 10:40 pm

Mmmkay I'm not gonna log in as Korra, but I am so FUCKING glad I unintentionally sabotaged Korra's ass and kept this weird floppy sloppy ass bitch from becoming the first 2-time winner and from reaching Jury! I know your ass was in shambles when I threw Hermione on the block and I take pride in that now. And I know your wack ass still mad about it and that's the main reason you was obsessed with getting me out in Slimm's the moment I was announced on the damn cast. Get the fuck over it. Sharing a character with you and having to talk to you every day was the WORST experience of my life, especially with someone so damn whiny, paranoid, boring, weak, and PATHETIC! You wish you had an OUNCE of what I so naturally do. And that's all I'm gonna say for now because this isn't the finale/reunion for that and I am not about to take away from Queen Cynthia and all the rookies' moment.

Oh, and houseguests, any time Korra was entertaining, dramatic, acted like an escaped patient from the psych ward, or talked like someone with a personality and used a gif (except like 2 or 3 of them I think), it was ME.

And I tried to subtly hint to y'all the trainers were played by 2 ppl and that's why you'd never beat them in Korra's goodbye message, but there was NO WAY any of you were going to be able to pick up on it haha. But it's a fun easter egg you can look back on now <3

Anyway, thank you hosts for having me on this cute themed season even though I knew nothing about Pokemon lol. I feel like I have a bit more knowledge and the challenges were so fun to play as always. And Forest Fairies deserves an Oscar <3

LOVE Kendrick, Maggie, Winnie, Nessa, Regina, Tinkerbell, Alice, and Queen Cynthia (knew you could do it boo boo! <3). And I even love that damn Kuzco and Forrest haha. Nathan, I really didn't get to know you, but you love Hottie so I must stan you <3

If I didn't list your name, you don't matter lmao. (But Benji and Josh I like y'all, just not Nando and Bean sksk)

Time to take off the masks - Page 16 Source

Levi Ackerman, Nicki Minaj, April Kepner, Hermione Granger, Nathan Drake, Bean and Tinkerbell like this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 10:41 pm

James wbk <3
For a hot second I thought Bug was half of Hermione tbh  Time to take off the masks - Page 16 1f602

Wobbuffet and Hermione Granger like this post

Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 10:41 pm

Korra-
Oh BOY did you make me stress! James and Bug, you two are two of my favorite players in general. Bug, it was so fun having to watch you manage James. James, it was so fun having to watch you teach Bug to have fun and throw caution to the wind. You two got out of some sticky situations together and I truly feel like you brought the heat to this season. You lit the kitchen on fire and decided to stay in the kitchen. And yes, Nathan, Korra IS Hottie. Korra is half Hottie/Doja Cat and half Beast Boy. So your favorite icon was your biggest adversary.
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

Was fun playing again! Had a bit of a split personality this go through. It’s all love!
I’ll be around later on for the one year party and hope to chat with you all then. Smile - Bug

Wobbuffet, Hermione Granger and Cynthia like this post

Back to top Go down
Jason Genao

Jason Genao

it's not that serious <3

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 10:42 pm

Time to take off the masks - Page 16 200.gif?cid=89ab776dhegfpxzyi0ipmiqwmrd5s8b0crmz4bhroqymmrpq&rid=200

Blossom, Meowth and Cynthia like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Stone

Steven Stone

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 10:42 pm

HOTTIE AND DOJA WHAT

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

Just didn't matter
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

Doja queeeeeen

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

The way I am a James fan HALP

Doja Cat and James like this post

Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 10:44 pm

LETS GO MY TRAINER ATE????
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 10:46 pm

HAHAHAHA Thank you James

Doja Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 10:46 pm

Oh and thank you Bug for wanting to keep me in the game <3 You're the true MVP<3

Korra likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nessa

Nessa

This is what I come back to? LOL. I think I was a fan of the chaotic Korra 😭😩 I attract the psycho players clearly ♥ Also, Bean bby! One of my new faves even though I was ready to knock you upside the head from the prejury hell!

Doja Cat, April Kepner, Meowth, James, Cynthia and Bean like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to take off the masks
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next