Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Time to take off the masks

Go down 
+29
Trish Stratus
Alice Morgan
Bean
Jason Genao
Tinkerbell
Tonya Harding
Rose the Hat
Kendrick Lamar
Cynthia
Meowth
Villanelle
Nicki Minaj
Levi Ackerman
Hottie
April Kepner
Doja Cat
Saoirse Ronan
Korra
Megan Thee Stallion
Nessa
James
Hermione Granger
Winnie The Pooh
Nathan Drake
Octavia Blake
Amy Schumer
Forrest Gump
Steven Stone
Jessie
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessie

Jessie

Time to take off the masks - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:15 pm

Winnie The Pooh

I know this person plays a lot of Twitter games so I was excited to see how they would do in this type of game. Winnie was throwing most of the season so I'm sad I did not get to see when Winnie turns it up to 100, but I did get to know them along the way & realized we have so much in common. Hockey, Manifest <3. You were a treat to have around, I hope to have you play another season again soon.

Winnie The Pooh was played by:
Spoiler:

Saoirse Ronan, Levi Ackerman, Blossom, Hermione Granger, Cynthia, Korra and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Rose the Hat

Rose the Hat

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:16 pm

Hello ^_^ Just wanted to say hi to the new crop of BBQ players this season! You all killed it! Welcome to the family.

Saoirse Ronan, Nathan Drake and Kendrick Lamar like this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:16 pm

NOT KYLERSJBJSQBJBSJB
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:17 pm

Winnie-
Winnie! You were… By far a breath of fresh air. Immediately you were the only newbie who wanted to take a shot at any trainers. It was a huge shame you never got that opportunity because I really thought you brought the spunk we wanted to see! As a fan of logical thinkers, I loved seeing your strategizing. I can’t put my finger on it, but I just really, really stanned you. Not sure why, but I did. Maybe it was because I’m head over heels in love with Korra and Korra liked you? Regardless, you were one of my favorites to root for and watch. That Veto you won felt like euphoria.

Levi Ackerman, Korra and Winnie The Pooh like this post

Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:17 pm

MEGAN I KNOW DAMN WELL WE EITHER MUTUALS OR U GOT ME BLOCKED

Saoirse Ronan and Levi Ackerman like this post

Back to top Go down
Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:18 pm

IMCRGDUBJBJBJBSAJBAS

Winnie The Pooh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Winnie The Pooh

Winnie The Pooh

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:20 pm

James wrote:
Winnie-
Winnie! You were… By far a breath of fresh air. Immediately you were the only newbie who wanted to take a shot at any trainers. It was a huge shame you never got that opportunity because I really thought you brought the spunk we wanted to see! As a fan of logical thinkers, I loved seeing your strategizing. I can’t put my finger on it, but I just really, really stanned you. Not sure why, but I did. Maybe it was because I’m head over heels in love with Korra and Korra liked you? Regardless, you were one of my favorites to root for and watch. That Veto you won felt like euphoria.

Thanks James means a lot that comp meant nothing to me but it felt good acting like I really wanted it, people that like me continue to do so lets be mutuals yasss if you don't like me let me know so I can treat you the same.

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:20 pm

Nando

I'll admit I did not know this person before they applied, but they are such a sweet player. I'm sad you did not get to have another HOH, I know you were itching to make a big move <3. Loved having you on this season.

Nando was played by:
Spoiler:

Levi Ackerman, Tonya Harding, Blossom, Cynthia, Nathan Drake, Steven Stone and Nando like this post

Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:21 pm

Heyooo! Tonya the Lying scumbag betch is here from bbq5 xoxo. Good job everyone.

Winnie the Pooh! I loved your vibe and energy this season. You were a joy!

Saoirse Ronan and Winnie The Pooh like this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:21 pm

Love you Pooh  Time to take off the masks - Page 7 1f49b
Never got to explain why I targeted you, but it was just all game

Winnie The Pooh likes this post

Back to top Go down
James

James

Nando-
Nando, Nando, Nando… I LOVED YOU! Your character choice this season was by FAR my favorite. I was rooting for you in-and-out and you scored 10’s all across the board for how much I enjoyed your presence on the game. Not to mention you’re a total sweetheart!

Nathan Drake, Steven Stone, Bean and Nando like this post

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:22 pm

Winnie <3 king <3

Also hiiii Nando <3

Winnie The Pooh and Nando like this post

Back to top Go down
Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:25 pm

oop hi hello

Jessie wrote:
Tinkerbell

I had high hopes for Tinkerbell. I had just finished playing a game with her & she was a beast in it so I expected a beast in here. Sadly she was busy & never got her footing in this season. Hopefully you give it another shot soon queen <3.

Tinkerbell was played by:
Spoiler:

Saoirse Ronan, Jessie, Hermione Granger, Cynthia and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Octavia Blake

Octavia Blake

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:25 pm

Tinkerbell wrote:
oop hi hello

Jessie wrote:
Tinkerbell

I had high hopes for Tinkerbell. I had just finished playing a game with her & she was a beast in it so I expected a beast in here. Sadly she was busy & never got her footing in this season. Hopefully you give it another shot soon queen <3.

Tinkerbell was played by:
Spoiler:

HOOOOPE Time to take off the masks - Page 7 1f499  Time to take off the masks - Page 7 1f498  Time to take off the masks - Page 7 2764  Time to take off the masks - Page 7 1f49c  Time to take off the masks - Page 7 1f49a  Time to take off the masks - Page 7 1f497

Saoirse Ronan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessie

Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 9:27 pm

Bean

Bean <3 you are such a breath of fresh air to me since you play our first season of Survivor. You have smarts & wits about you that I have not seen in many players in the last year. Maybe it's just the stoner connection, but I just feel like we get each other. It was a pleasure hosting to you again.

Bean was played by:
Spoiler:

Saoirse Ronan, Levi Ackerman, Blossom, Doja Cat, Trish Stratus, Hermione Granger, Cynthia and like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to take off the masks
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next