Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 12:16 am

Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith Big-brother-power-of-veto-ss

Take a seat Houseguests,

Da'Vonne Rogers, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Keith should use the Power of Veto on you.

Keith, you have until 12:46am EST (30 minutes from now) tonight to post your decision on this thread.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 12:19 am

This kinda sucks, I don't expect you to use the veto on me obviously but I mean if you wanna I ain;t gonna tell you no 👀
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 12:22 am

Whew, okay so this has been a stressful night for everyone. Day, I think you are a wonderful person and so kind and real, and I wish I had 2 of these so that I could save us both. I love everyone in this house and have enjoyed playing every second with you guys! From the all nighters we have had, to these heart pounding competitions, no matter how sad or mad I get over this game, I still love each and every one of you. I have been hearing a lot of rumours floating around about me, the main one being that I have a double vote. I will swear on any bible, any god, any one, or anything to you guys that I DO NOT have a double vote. Do I wish I did? Hell yes. Do I? No. I don't know what more I can do to make you guys trust that and trust me.

With that being said, I have decided to use the Power of Veto on myself.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 12:32 am

Thank you Keith for penning this for us <3

Ikea Start the Car Lady please post on here your replacement nominee
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 12:33 am

You have until 1:00am
Back to top Go down
Keith

Keith

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 12:33 am

Arisa Cox wrote:
Thank you Keith for penning this for us <3

Ikea Start the Car Lady please post on here your replacement nominee

Hahaha Im sorry Arisa I just had to say my piece
Back to top Go down
Ikea Start The Car Lady

Ikea Start The Car Lady

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 12:59 am

Since i was late on intial noms I'll make up with it by going to deadline here

In the position I found myself in, I have to keep thnking about my next move one eviction at a time, and not endgame. Tomorrow is the double eviction, and I have to think about what puts me in the best position for that day.

Unfortunately for you Joe, it means I have to nominate you <3

Best of luck both of you
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 1:03 am

Don't be sorry, I love the passion
Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 1:12 am

LOL OH SHIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith   Power of Veto Ceremony #12 - Keith Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1