Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic

Go down 
+3
Stacia Lang
Joe Exotic
Arisa Cox
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 1:05 am

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your ninth vote for eviction. You are voting for the person you want to see leave.

You have 12 hours to vote starting in 1 hour from now aka vote by 2:05pm EST. You are voting for the person you want to see leave. The  Houseguest with the most votes will be leaving the game. The 2 nominees and the HOH are not able to vote.

You can only start voting in 1 hour from now so as of 2:05am EST

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.  

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.

REMEMBER THAT YOU FORFEIT YOUR RIGHT TO PLAY IN THE HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD CHALLENGE IF YOU FAIL TO VOTE
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 2:05 am

how many votes does a mothafucka need 2 stay
Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 2:57 am

Okay, I'm just gonna post here.

Hey what's up everyone!!!! Hope everyone's night is going well. I'm sure many of you have already voted to evict me Sad *cry*

but... in the event you haven't, I think it's important to consider the fact we are down to final 12. After, this eviction there's 11. We have clear lines drawn in the sand. Let's be real lol. I'm the only one who'll balance the playing field and make moves yall are not prioritizing!

In all of this taking shots at each other... Ronan and Stacia will remain untouched. At this point, I can't even imagine them being nominated by ANYONE, and not even as replacement noms. Stacia BEASTED her way back in the game. Any of you think you can beat her in an endurance comp? Lol yeahhhhhhh right. Ronan, too, has shown her commitment in endurance. Anyways, currently, they have 0 incentive to win comps. They are straight CHILLING. They gonna walk their way to the $$$$, and Stacia gonna come in second...bc let's real, aint nobody voting for Stacia bc she aint try to talk to any of us since she been back. Razz Wonder why she got evicted in the first place.... ANYWHO

At the end of the day, BB quarantine, while there is a minor element of skill to the comps, is truly about commitment and time. How many times can you watch a movie about horse girl Mandy....do you have time to brush up on BB trivia/facts...do you got time to spend mindlessly clicking send for posts like a baboon from planet of the apes

TRUTHFULLY I GOT 0 TIME LOL

I work 20 hours a week at a government agency in Chicago and am a full time grad student. I also take care of my grandpa since I've moved back to California. (maybe i should get evictd JJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA)...
I've won two HoHs that didn't have any real requirements. The second one bc I know my music lol and ya boy be shazaming shit 24/7 Wink Anyways, most of the comps have required an investment I cannot afford. I didn't even try to win the Luxury comp last Saturday.

I'll always be a nom from here on out, so keep me and save ur azzes. If I win, you know Ima do some real crazy shit that everyone wants to do, but feels preoccupied by all the other crazy shit happening.

Anyways, I love you all.

P.s. i did tell people that stacia and Ronan had a Final 2 before Stacia got evicted. Astrid told me this lol. it wasn't a personal attack and I have clarified this with Ronan.
I love her. She is the yin to my yang.

Ask me any questions you want answers too

#AMAJoeExotic
Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 2:59 am

good night
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:02 am

So desperate lol
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:05 am

For the record I have tried to win every comp that I've played in, I'm just not good at them. I'm by no means trying to "walk to the end". I too am busy and only here during the comp times mostly due to still working my full time job and going through my last semester of grad school right now.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:06 am

And just so it's clear, no, there is no f2 deal. But I bet Joe has made plenty of deals in this game idk maybe the reason hes targetting me is because I'm the only one he doesnt have a deal with.... if I recall there was a time you nominated IKEA after having a deal you wouldn't go for each other...seems to me like you were out of options since you're working with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:16 am

I def designed this game with in mind that I would help people pass the boredom of the isolation. I totally get every one has a different situation but that is mostly why there is a lot of time required.

Plus its hard to do many challenges because people can photoshop scores and stuff if I just post a link and tell you to play this game for an hour and send me your top score etc. I know it wasn't a dig at the game but just wanted to lay out why it's time consuming.

Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:29 am

@Stacia
stacia, yea it is pretty desperate huh? Wink

@Saoirse, i didn't mean walk to the end negatively. you aint a floater. we all know that! you're a beast player. you don't need comp wins to prove to anyone that you are deserving of winning. i have a top 5, and you're in it! LOL since allllll the secrets are being spilled, I'll come clean. My final 2 was with Carole Baskin. You will all see the shit we discussed in our private room when the season ends. Muy caliente Wink

@Arisa,
honestly i did not word things very well.

the competitions have been amazing lol. like you never know what to expect. having this game to look forward to every afternoon has been really amazing for my mental health. i signed up just to pass time and had no idea how fun/intense/exciting it would be. I've also met strangers online who I am actually friends with now and will likely still be friends with after this whole thing.

this game has seriously made my life so much more exciting the last 2.5 weeks and i would never mean to undermine it or your efforts, arisa. I love you

it's 12:23 am.. and i am getting quite emotional now!!!!

BUT IF WE GONNA BE REAL... it's really honestly pretty amazing how arisa arranged this whole thing to help people in her own world thru quarantine.

I've also heard some amazing stories and shit about u boobs' lives, and I'm just overall really thankful for this experience.

#SappyHoeExoticOut
Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:30 am

my thoughts r not coherent rn. i is sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 3:38 am

Awww Joe, you are sweet, mullet and all
Back to top Go down
Ikea Start The Car Lady

Ikea Start The Car Lady

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 4:52 am

Can we make goodbye messages?
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 9:12 am

You can if you want
Back to top Go down
Ikea Start The Car Lady

Ikea Start The Car Lady

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 9:18 am

Would you like send them to people after they’re voted out? I wanted to make one for the past few people but idk how to let it reach them
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 9:22 am

I’ll look into this and make an announcement later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next