Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic

Go down 
+3
Stacia Lang
Joe Exotic
Arisa Cox
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 9:55 am

Waiting on 2 votes
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 11:11 am

Time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening.

Those people are: WOOOOHOOO another vote where you collect $5.00 for the pot, everyone voted.

Now for the vote, who is the next jury member?

By a vote of 5-4 (another nail biter)

Da'Vonne Rogers

You

Spoiler:

The rest of you, I will see you at 8:00pm EST tonight for your next Head of Household challenge and the start of a night where TWO of you will join the jurors
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 11:16 am

5-4 good god my breathe was DEPLETED.

Sorry is had to be us Joe <3

Thank you everyone
Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 11:24 am

Love you Da'vonne. I have a few final remarks to make, of course. Wink
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 11:32 am

Congrats Da’vonne!!!
Back to top Go down
Joe Exotic

Joe Exotic

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 11:50 am

KUDOS TO YOU IKEA!!! This was amazing gameplay on your part. I fkn love it as a fan of the show.

Now I'm just laughing at the 3 of you who voted me out that voted me out who weren't Ronan/Stacia....

No No No

BAD GAMEPLAY! Yall know I wasn't coming after you + you could all beat me in BB / time comps + WOULD TAKE OUT THREATS FOR YOU!!!!

Annalise.... fam. You lied about your vote just bc I voted you out? Razz How unnecessary!!! I'm not a bitter juror, but that was soooo unnecessary! Razz Keep doing you, bc I love to see you play!

Plastique... oh plastique. I LOVE YOU!!!! I love you

Fessy... dude ur so crazy. also me and ikea know who you are. i'm not from BB twitter, but you literally caught my eye and i stalk your profile sometimes bc it's so fucking interesting. in this game, I used to be entertained by you but now it's not as fun! Try something else besides sliding in everyone's dms and planting seeds! I love you
--
Anyways, BB is not a team sport. Stop acting like it is. If I see some people who aren't big threats go into jury tonight, you're all doing it wrong. Play like you're tryna get 1st and not 5th. You still get $0 at 5th... doesn't make a fkn difference unless you care about bragging rights, which in that case, i understand(?)!!! As "superfans", please think about your endgames now. Imagine a final 3 with some of those noobs ignored all game? Razz LOL sounds pretty easy to wreck them and actually increase your odds at winning, they suck at comps.. especially Da'vonne JAJAJA LOVE U. Be smart and strategic smh

Also from a viewers perspective, we are gonna stop caring if you take out the noobs bc aint nobody want to see Level 6 + Fessy battle it out. We all know who's close in that group and who's not. BE SMARTER!

Also... the jury is all gonna be people who love this game. So play like you want to win and do some cool shit and you'll win lol. We are voting on GAMEPLAY! SO PLAY HARD AND NOT EASY RIGHT????

#TakeStaciaOrDaToF2ForAnEasyWin{As of now Razz}
#SaoirseRonanAndIHaveNoBeefILoveMySmartPyschologyFriend
#IkeaIsABadBitch
#AnnaliseIsTheBaddestBitch
#Oprah4AFP
#KeithHasABigDick
#JuicyIsSexy
#CentIsBae

I got to know so many of you, and it's been fun! Wink
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 11:56 am

Yeah guys! Take me to the end! Joe said so! Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Da’Vonne Rogers

Da’Vonne Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 11:57 am

^^ I’d like to second that

And leave my comp prowess aloneeee I breathed lmao
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 12:00 pm

Joe thanks man I guess it’s a compliment that you stalk my profile . I haven’t really been as active on twitter 😭. Planting seeds that’s a new one ...doesn’t that mean I would have said something days or week ahead that came to life ... Hard for that to happen when I got active and Tuesday after catching up on all my sleep
Back to top Go down
Ikea Start The Car Lady

Ikea Start The Car Lady

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 12:21 pm

Bye Joe, it's been a super great delight getting to know, can't wait to meet you after the game. <3

I hate to see you walk through the big brother doors and out into the jury house, but I love to watch you leave 😘
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 12:40 pm

Joe, all due respect brother, but how is this move not smart for like everyone when you were probably gonna win this thing. You probably can't reply to this anyway but maybe tho can read it - just want you to know I thought you had mad game and were playing so well
Back to top Go down
Saoirse Ronan

Saoirse Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 12:44 pm

Also I'm literally gagging at you mentioning level 6....that's blasphemy and inaccurate LOL
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 1:36 pm

Arisa why did you change my picture .:. I wasn’t on a punishment 😂
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 1:37 pm

Forum glitch
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2020 1:37 pm

That pic is far from a punishment lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Da'Vonne Rogers VS Joe Exotic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next