Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Jim's Diary Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

Jim's Diary Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim's Diary Room   Jim's Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 3:52 pm

Omg Buffy is this seasons Saoirse that girl is a SNAKE she needs to GET GONE CHILE

My ways of snakery didnt begin until like the 5th hoh. I need find my footing first before I can channel that side of me. When there are too many other snakes in the game, I cant do my thing as well
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Diary Room   Jim's Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 6:47 pm

My hopes for tonight

Pedro/Kway HoH with Buffy and Aaron as nominations. I want to believe that Aaron is trustworthy but I really dont know. Its Buffy that I dont trust at all. She is a logical gamebot and is super dangerous in this game because she already has minions. I'm truly impressed. But that makes her the person who needs to go - I just cant be the one to do it or I will lose a bunch of people.

This is what I dont want to happen but I think could happen - Aaron/Buffy or one of their minions wins hoh and puts up Pedro/Kway. Pedro will go most likely - not that I'm super interested in working with him long term, but I need them both here as the targets for the house
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Diary Room   Jim's Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 11:23 pm

Catch me voting opposite of how Buffy wants because I aint no bitch.
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Diary Room   Jim's Diary Room - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:42 pm

You cant convince me that Buffy is not Stacia. That is Stacia, I just know that it is
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Diary Room   Jim's Diary Room - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2020 4:00 pm

No offense to this cast, but season 1 was more fun for me. This is challenging when everyone is so far up Buffy and Aaron's ass like this. I dont know what to do. I felt like it was smart to give Aaron the hoh because 1. I need to sleep so my work week isnt fucked 2. He can take out Kway here

but also, who the hell is ever going to go against Buffy and Aaron? Like?? I dont know what to do
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Diary Room   Jim's Diary Room - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2020 4:49 pm

Catch me voting to save Vill tonight chile
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Diary Room   Jim's Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:00 am

Hey - Sorry I am not as active today or the past couple of days. I'm not feeling myself lately and depression is starting to kick in like it always does around this time of year and my motivation to do much of anything is very low. Ill try to be here more tomorrow and back to my normal self
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Diary Room   Jim's Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:17 am

I hope you feel better <3 Don't worry about not being active if you don't feel good but I hope it passes
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Diary Room   Jim's Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 2:46 am

Here we go in the middle again chile. Trying to see if I can make it 4-4 and blame the vote on sponge
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Diary Room   Jim's Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:23 pm

I swear If DW doesn't get out one of Buffys army and gets out ME I will lose my shit girl.
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Diary Room   Jim's Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:42 pm

Okay period. I feel like this worked out perfectly for me, especially with Buffy using her power on Vill. Because that made it easier for me to argue that Vill would have done what Buffy had wanted if the vote was a tie. Im hoping to get Aarons bitch ass out of here
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Diary Room   Jim's Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 9:16 pm

Im so tired girl...here we go again kissin theyre ass to try and save myself. The way im the biggest damn floater
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Diary Room   Jim's Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 9:28 pm

<3 Snakes always float well
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Diary Room   Jim's Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:43 pm

Insert the gif of Zach Rance saying give them the money
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Diary Room   Jim's Diary Room - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2020 11:08 pm

Here we go with the snakeity snake snake vote, you bet youre ass im keeping DW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim's Diary Room   Jim's Diary Room - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim's Diary Room
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next