Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Diary Entry Night 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

Diary Entry Night 1 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Entry Night 1   Diary Entry Night 1 EmptyMon May 11, 2020 1:40 pm

Wow! What a crazy experience and opportunity to be playing this game! This is my first time ever doing something like this, so ofcourse I needed some time to figure out how all of this works, but it's pretty simple. All I have been thinking about is who is behind the screen for some of these characters haha. Hopefully we could do like a zoom reveal at the end to talk game. I think that would be cool. Anyways, I got myself in a six person all women's alliance which is great. We needed to decide on who is going to be HOH, and I am definitely leaning towards giving my vote to Jim. He seemed really nice. Aaron is rubbing me the wrong way so I'm glad he isn't going to win it. I also really connected with Pedro which I DEFINITELY wasn't expected. I think it's clear that others are going to try and flirt with that character, but I think I am going to be the one that's successful. We have practically talked about everything but the game! Everyone is being nice and cute, but I'm sure it's going to be game on when those nominations are announced. I think I played this night really well and have placed myself in a good position. Let's see how this goes.

-CVB
Back to top Go down

Diary Entry Night 1
Page 1 of 1