Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Diary Entry Night 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

Diary Entry Night 2 Empty
PostSubject: Diary Entry Night 2   Diary Entry Night 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2020 1:28 am

Twist on twist on twist! I'm so excited to be playing this game, and I think I'm real solid with the girl gang alliance! Our HOHs were Jim and Pedro in a twist and it couldn't of worked out better for us, and I was tight with both of them so regardless of which room I was in, I knew I was going to be good. I will say, Pedro and I DEFINITELY have some type of fake showmance going on (it's a little hard to call it a showmance because you know...we're using fake characters haha) but I knew for sure I got him in my pocket when he asked me if I was in jeopardy for the vote. Have to keep milking that up. I have realized this is definitely going to be very fast paced. And the reality is that all six of the girl gang can't make it to final 2 nor win. I definitely want to explore Big T a bit more and see how she's doing. I also need to expand my circle and get to know other houseguests. I think I'm gonna build upon the "orgy" from the blue group. Seems like they wanna get down and dirty and I definitely don't mind that as well. Overall a solid night. Glad to have the opportunity.

-CVB
Back to top Go down

Diary Entry Night 2
Page 1 of 1