Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Peter

Peter

This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 50 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 50 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:51 am

I’ve been great. This week I got to focus on work so I guess it was a blessing to be out of the game. I mean obviously I would rather have still been playing but I’ll take whatever victory I can get. I have no idea what’s going on. It seems like a lot of the dynamic is constantly changing.

I’ve missed you too though! I know I left on such a sourpuss note but I’m wanting to just enjoy it more this time around. I’ve already accepted defeat in this game so if I lose, I lose. I want to have more fun with it and enjoy the person I enjoy <3

So what’s going on in this game? I missed a whole week Sad
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 50 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:01 am

Pedro stop making me smile lol. I’m really happy you’re back. I’m mean it.

OMG it’s been so wild. So you were right about me working with Buffy, I was in this alliance called girl gang with was me, Buffy, DW, Harley, Syd, and Big T (in my defense, you weren’t telling me about the big 10 lol). During your elimination week Buffy was originally wanting Kway out and then switched it to you after you messaged her showing how strategic you were. Seeing how she switched it up lead to Syd, DW, and Big T to create the key 3 alliance. Buffy also has this showmance going on with Aaron and they feared that connection as well. This essentially created the divide between Aaron and Buffy vs DW, Syd, and Big T. So right now that’s where we’re at. We just don’t want to be steamrolled by Buffy and Aaron honestly, but they keep winning EVERYTHING! And they’re so close. Using advantages on each other and everything. DWs HOH day was truly something to experience.

Was was it like when you were eliminated? Was there a chance for you to talk to other players and see what their experience was like? Also, do you think Aaron and Buffy has an advantage from the luxury challenge? You would have the best idea lol
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 50 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:21 am

Lol I absolutely have no problem with people playing the BB game. I am glad you had some security in a group alliance. Like you mentioned, I was doing the same thing so I wasn’t going to hold it against you. I still do defend the fact that I did keep an eye out for you which was evident when I warned you during the HOH challenge. I do enjoy our relationship and I didn’t want to lose you, especially since I trusted you over the majority of the Big 10.

One good thing about DW’s reign is she did flush out a ton of powers so that’s good. I was really shocked about how everything went down haha. DW and I weren’t particularly close but I was impressed by her move. Buffy has had such a huge impact on this game and I think she was getting a little complacent. There were times when she would hint at something from our conversation in this room or hint at things said in other rooms so I knew she knew where I stood and was playing mind games. So I figured I’d just mess with her head before I left and I did. I did not want to be a sock puppet in her little theater so I figured if I scared her enough she might totally go into a panic mode and freak people out, which lol I guess it did.

Aaron and Buffy are definitely great competitors. I know for a fact they won the powers lol. I know that the most posts anyone could win is 10800, and I totally went to sleep that first night. I did notice they were on all day and night so I knew they’d have around 10000. I was already at such a disadvantage though but I figured if they do go for the DPOV, I could get a chance to come back in. I just needed to know the value of the prize, which was 6500. So that meant I just needed 4300 to beat them. But I still went an extra 500 more just because I wasn’t sure if someone else joined the race too (I noticed someone was hidden all day and I still dunno who that was). But it all worked out. But yeah they absolutely do have powers, both of them. If they didn’t, I wouldn’t be in the game lmao. I also wanted to make them worried lol. I didn’t want them to block someone from coming in AND win the DPOV. I’m sure they have immunities too. Aaron is safe this round, with an immunity for later I’m sure, and Buffy has at least the DPOV.

When I was evicted, I was the only active one at first lol. Madison was not active, Kourtney wasn’t, none of the early boots. And anyone who quit wasn’t in that section either so I couldn’t even get any information from Amy or Russell lol. Afterwards the other people came in and that’s when things became more clear. People had been burned in this game. I just found it amusing that Kway warned everyone and people still ignored it until it happened to them. I’m not sure who all is under their influence still. I’m sure they still have at least one supporter. But if this game has taught anyone anything, they’re just looking out for themselves. I mean I’m not even mad at them. They know what they’re doing and aligning with the right people. I just wish people would stop handing them things on a silver platter lol. I’m hoping now they might start trying to define their own endgame instead of playing theirs.

So where do you stand in everything? Who are people we should talk to?
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 50 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:43 am

Yea after your eviction things started getting WILD with the boot order. I honestly feel like I’m constantly doing 180s in regards to where I stand. It’s very scary when people win HOH And then no ones talking to you so you just have no clue what’s going on at that moment. I think right now I feel good because everyone’s main objective is to get Buffy and Aaron out. One of the main reasons why DW was able to stay over Dany. Would I say that I have a #1? Not really lol.

Who do you feel close with and want to work with now that you’re back?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 50 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:51 am

Yeah I know what you mean. It’s tough to have to constantly secure yourself in a good spot. I know once I’m no longer immune I’ll be a target. So I have to make sure I don’t let my return go to waste. I think we should continue keeping an eye out for each other. I’ve always enjoyed you and even after my eviction I never told people we were aligned.

So looking at the prizes -
DPOV (6500)
Friendship immunity (4500)
Immunity (5500)
Double vote (3000)

I know the DPOV was clearly purchased by Buffy. Since the most someone can get is 10800, then Buffy either has only DPOV or the DPOV+Double vote (we won’t know). And then for Aaron, given that he had about 4000, I’m guessing he has an immunity of some sort. Not sure which but it doesn’t matter. Immunity is for that couple either way. He wouldn’t have enough for a double vote but Buffy could have.

So that’s how I think the challenge ended up.

Anyway I’m not sure who I trust. I can’t even tell you which people voted to keep me lol. It’s such a blur and my boot was kinda inconsequential so I didn’t want to ask around for that. Do you know who voted to keep me?
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 50 EmptySun May 24, 2020 11:59 am

Ugh. That is so annoying. For some of those, we can try and work around it, but that DPOV is the one that scares me the most because we don’t have any control over the replacement nominee.

You have 4 votes to stay. I know I was one of them. Let me see. It’s probably in the girl gang thread lol
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 50 EmptySun May 24, 2020 12:08 pm

So I know the other two votes to keep you were Big T and DW because they voted before Buffy changed her mind. I’m guessing that last vote may have been Dany? Buffy reached out to a lot of ppl to get that vote switched to you.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 50 EmptySun May 24, 2020 12:09 pm

Yeah DPOV is going to be the worst offender. Hopefully it’s flushed out as early as possible. If it’s used I’m hoping the other nominee is Aaron or something so we can get him out. It just depends on winning a challenge. I think Natalie was a vote for me to stay too. I told her that the majority wanted me gone and she didn’t care <3
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 50 EmptySun May 24, 2020 12:25 pm

Well there’s your 4 votes to stay lol. If Buffy has the DPOV, it won’t be used for Aaron as the replacement lol. Buffy could name anyone. Shit even me lol
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 50 EmptySun May 24, 2020 12:40 pm

Rofl no, I know that Aaron wouldn’t be the replacement. I’m just saying the ideal scenario would be them on the block together and she uses the DPOV on herself and leaves Aaron on the block. Because there would be a target we can all agree on. Anything else would be tricky.

Have they told you anything about me possibly coming back from the pre-jury?
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 50 EmptySun May 24, 2020 3:30 pm

Who’s they?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 50 EmptySun May 24, 2020 3:31 pm

The same people we’ve been talking about, you dork <3
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 50 EmptySun May 24, 2020 4:14 pm

Oh lol. Not at all. We have all speculated about who could come back though lol. Why? Is there something to hear?
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 50 EmptySun May 24, 2020 4:21 pm

Nah I was just curious. I’m sure I’m the last person people expected to come back. I was booted so early Sad
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 50 EmptySun May 24, 2020 4:33 pm

I think you were more wanted to come back than others believe it or not. I know for me my biggest concerns were Big T and Daenerys. Big T’s vote was very divisive and Daenerys just never spoke to me after the whole fire tokens situation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud   This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud - Page 50 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Cameron Van Buren & Pedro Aboud
Page 50 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 67  Next