Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert

Go down 
+2
Aaron Ramsey
Arisa Cox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Syd

Syd

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert - Page 13 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:14 pm

I trust you guys! I had to reread it about 3 times to make sense of it. I’m bummed you guys had to be at the center of all of that last night. Accusations like that isn’t anything to just throw out there. But I do hope Russell and Amy are okay and I wish them all the best!
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert - Page 13 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:19 pm

It's actually super brilliant. Put a bunch of people in a room without asking them. They won't have a choice to at least pretend to go with it. The minute you have enough ammo, blow it up and look innocent.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert - Page 13 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:22 pm

Were all of y'all apart of that 10?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert - Page 13 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:22 pm

I know I wasn't
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert - Page 13 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:23 pm

Full transparency, yes. Most of us were pulled into it by Kway who told us Pedro forced him into it.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert - Page 13 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:26 pm

I for one felt awkward that you were not involved but I didn't know how to bring it up and make you not feel bad for being left out. This 5 has always and continues to have my loyalty over any of that. I will bleed for that hoh tonight and hopefully prove it.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert - Page 13 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:26 pm

I just hope it's not another challenge with flood control because we don't get along.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert - Page 13 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:36 pm

I mean I wouldn't have felt bad if y'all would've told me since the start. If everyone in the group was apart of that 10, how do I not know this 5 was created after?
But thank you guy's for being honest! I really appreciate that. I just want to understand what has been going on lol so we can continue to move foward as a group with transparency at least about w.e that 10 group was. But it does sucks y'all was dragged into that by Kway and Pedro and it was blew up by the person who created it
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert - Page 13 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:37 pm

That 10 group was a bunch of people who didn't do much of anything but go back and forth because we didn't agree on many things.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert - Page 13 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:38 pm

And this room was before the 10, spongebob
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert - Page 13 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:41 pm

This room appears before the other room for me. I looked at the Arisa posts for both and this one was created before. There's a big difference though between Big 10 and JABSS. With JABSS we all individually agreed to be in this alliance and I made the request for the room after. Big 10 was 2 people scheming to create drama. 8 of us logged on that day (maybe 7 because Amy seems in bed with them more and more now) and we were all confused and scared.
Back to top Go down
Syd

Syd

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert - Page 13 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:51 pm

Yeah I was never a fan of that big alliance I barely ever even spoke in there. I knew with that many people it’d be pretty much certain there would be a mole. Idk what Kway and Pedro were thinking so they probably had some type of motive, but idk

Last edited by Syd on Fri May 15, 2020 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert - Page 13 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:54 pm

Yea I felt awkward about it too....I knew it would eventually blow up but I didnt want to be the one responsible for it, however I also had connections with people outside of it and was going to always prioritize us over all of them
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert - Page 13 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 3:42 pm

Oh, I feel like if ya'll would've told me sooner we could've known what to do or if and when it was blown up we would have known at least beforehand and would've been prepared on what to do. If that makes sense lol. How do y'all feel with Kway blowing up an alliance they created? surprised they did not seem to think they wouldn't be exposed for being the one who made it
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert - Page 13 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 3:45 pm

I definitely agree with you in hindsight Sad

I feel like Kway was emotional bc he got blindsided by that renom and was like fuckk it bc trust me I've tried to figure out the logic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants, Syd, Aaron Ramsey, Buffy Summers & Jim Halpert
Page 13 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next