Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 10:53 am

Only the Host, Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey have access to this room

Requested by: Aaron Ramsey
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 11:35 am

Hey fellas
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:02 pm

Hey!
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:26 pm

I wonder what the heck Kway was talking about on her way out
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:28 pm

I mean process of elimination, that 3 people alliance includes DW and doesn't include the 3 of us, Buffy or Villanelle. Doesn't leave many options. This is of course if Kway is telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:29 pm

The way we never did a real guy alliance and the girls probably have one since day one. We failed Laughing. I blame Pedro and Russell though.
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:31 pm

Pedro and russell were loose cannons and a liability though so it wouldnt have worked
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:32 pm

Totally, wouldn't have been able to throw any trust their way and that was proven to be a logical thing to assume.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:33 pm

Very true ^
I like us 3 much better anyways
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 2:33 pm

Along with Kway so would've been a yikes from the start
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:11 pm

I still think we can trust JABSS for now, but the girls are clearly involved with something. I'm hearing two stories right now and I'm confused. Apparently there's an alliance with DW, Syd and Big T and apparently I'm in a final 4 with Spongebob, Cameron (who I never ever talk to) and Buffy. Jim I promise you that's not true. The only alliance I have that includes Buffy is JABSS.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:23 pm

DW, Syd, and Big T I believe they all voted the same way yesterday. DW and Syd messaged me around the same time asking about my vote.
A final 4 of who? You, me, Buffy, and who else?
Yeah same only alliance I have that includes Buffy and you is JABBS and I barely talk to anyone else outside our 5.
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:30 pm

I barely talk to anyone outside of our five but I do talk to DW a bit and she told me about the alliance with Big T and Syd and apparently it was Big Ts idea. I barely talk to Big T tbh
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:33 pm

Same I've never spoken with her till yesterday lol
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 19, 2020 3:41 pm

Spongebob, it was Dany who approached me earlier and asked me to be honest and said she heard the 2 of us have a final 4 with Buffy and Cameron. I think the girl alliance are feeling the water getting hot so they are making things up.

I feel like there is a big girl alliance from the start. I would say 5-7 of them. I think it's why Buffy and Syd don't share as much as we do in JABSS. I think they talk things out with that girl alliance more than with us. I also think that as all big alliances, they are cracking because sub alliances are being created.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Jim Halpert, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next