Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey Empty
PostSubject: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 12:35 am

Only the host, SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey have access to this room

Requested by: Aaron Ramsey
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 12:42 am

Hi! Lol Sponge Love I thought it said Sponge Lounge at first Haha
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 1:22 am

It can be both. We can lounge in my sponge love.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 2:28 am

Sponge Love Louge lolol
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 2:32 am

Are you mad at Jim for nominating you?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 3:58 am

Nope! I understood where he was coming from and not so much to choose from either. So, no hard feelings
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 4:05 am

I don't think anyone wanted you gone. I'm not the only one that was surprised and sad by your nomination. I want us to find a bigger group to align with. Do you have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 4:11 am

Thanks I'm happy you and everyone else didn't want me gone. Who was sad by nomination? But aww i'm glad im safe and everything turned out fine. And hmm I'm not sure but I think the people in our blue room are cool and maybe would be down. What do you think and do you have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 4:13 am

Syd, Big T and Buffy Summers mentioned being sad to me. I felt we had the votes but you winner veto was even better. If I had my way, I would like us two with Jim, Syd and Buffy. I don't know if you talk to any of them yet?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 4:18 am

That sounds like a cool group! Haha and yes I've spoken to them actually but I haven't spoken with Big T as of yet. But us two with Jim, Syd and Buffy would be a cool group! I like them
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 12:06 pm

My only problem is I don't know how to bring people together. I trust you so I flat out told you my preferences. I don't trust the others 100% so I ask them to propose names and none of them are proposing this group. Everyone likes Amy, Kway and Russell, which I don't vibe with.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 12:30 pm

Hmm, yeah I see and you don’t want to do it in a way where you come across a certain way. Have you tried bringing up at least one name or so and see how they feel about it? I trust you as well! I think Amy and Kway are cool from what I’ve seen in the kitchen talks. I don’t really know Russell based on the chats we have with the cast, so I don’t really have an opinion on him yet tbh. But, how come you don’t vibe with them?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 1:47 pm

They are all over the place. Russell doesn't make any sense to me. I brought the idea up to Buffy and Jim. I grabbed my balls and went for it. Buffy is on board. Jim has not answered yet. You would be good if I made a room for us 5?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 2:14 pm

He doesn't make sense to me either lol! yeah I would be good with that! So it would be us, Buffy, Jim, and Syd right?
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey EmptyTue May 12, 2020 2:19 pm

Yes Spongebob, it would be a well balanced group of 5 and none of us are overly loud either. I'm excited about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey   This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for SpongeBob SquarePants & Aaron Ramsey
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next