Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud

Go down 
+12
Peter
DW
SpongeBOT
Villanelle
Syd
Cameron Van Buren
Daenerys Targaryen
Kway
Jim Halpert
Amy Schumer
Russell Brand
Arisa Cox
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kway

Kway

Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:21 am

Nat, Cam and spongebob..I was talking to the people I'm working with..sorry it's not you guys
Back to top Go down
Kway

Kway

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:21 am

you'll find out soon.
Back to top Go down
Russell Brand

Russell Brand

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:29 am

Given I am also pulling myself from the game...ADHD, Aspbergers, school problems...all true. Amy with a disable kid listening to comments making fun of disabilities. OH I DIDN"T KNOW. You rarely do. Yet "spaz" "retard" words like that are thrown around rather freely. I also have a kid with ADHD and Aspbergers that required medical intervention. I posted lots of such clues. Chicago had a character called Mr Celleophane man. Present and accounted for. I picked Russell Brand because he took what is a disability and grew it into a career likely more successful than any of us could dream. I did too. After being yanked from 3 high schools in 2 cities, I found teachers that could work with me. Got me through and I discovered Chinese...logical sensible writing. Got a degree in it. Followed by two more including a PhD in an area that focuses on the written word.

So as I leave this game..Kway, this one's for you:

There you have your names. Buffy was in a 3 way alliance with Amy and Kway...told them she and Aaron were final two alliance and that Pedro, Jim and me were her targets. she got DW to ensure one of us went home. The "look how weird he is" comment thrown my way caused Amy to quit the game. She has a disabled kid and that went over the line. I turned in my withdrawal from the game. Madison called out for obvious help. Whether a character or not...everybody else did not know and she was ridiculed and made fun of. So there it is...final two Buffy and Aaron. Play accordingly
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:34 am

This is starting to get a little disgusting. I'm all for game but you are mixing two things right now that shouldn't be mixed.
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:35 am

Jesus Christ lmao
Back to top Go down
Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 1:36 am

Who is saying spaz and retard? The f*ck? I'm genuinely sad things are happening like that, maybe I'm naive but I havent seen anyone saying that and I truly dont think those things about you and I'm pissed off at anyone in this game if they have said that. Mental health is extremely important to me on a personal level and it would sadden me to see people getting nasty like that over a game.

I had felt uncomfortable with the obvious ridicule of Madison while she was here, and there were times when I felt like people in this game were cruel to her for the sake of trying to seem funny, which I never did find very funny. I didnt speak up about it at the time in all of the chats, but I think we all can agree that we can do better at treating each other like other human beings.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Targaryen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 3:33 am

Well damn how did y’all manage to turn this game so ugly? 😩 first of all what alliances? I literally have no idea what’s going on and secondly, why is the game being turned so personal? You guys have to realise that we’ve only been ‘playing’ for 5 days. Over the internet. On a forum. It is not this serious and should never be this serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud   Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto Ceremony #4 - Pedro Aboud
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4