Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud

Go down 
+3
Natalie Negrotti
Peter
Arisa Cox
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:40 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your twelfth vote for eviction and tonight it's a straight forward Big Brother vote.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 12:40am EST

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 12:40am EST which means your voting deadline is 12:40pm EST Wednesday May 27th 2020.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. The person that receives the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:44 pm

FYI after tonight there will be no more hour waiting period and voting deadline will be cut to 3 hours unless there's a double like Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:45 pm

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud Giphy
Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud AdeptCarefreeBantamrooster-size_restricted
Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud ConsiderateTanBlobfish-size_restricted
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:50 pm

Hey houseguests,

I just want to keep this short and sweet

But Aaron and Buffy, congratulations. You two have seemingly gone from having the whole house against you, to having the whole house working for you. It's impressive and incredible and it truly puts you at the top for BB Quarantine gameplay.

However, if anyone else wants a smidge of a chance to win, that's not going to happen with these two in the house. They will win in the end and deservedly so.

That being said, they are my targets if I stay in this game and I hope you view me as the ample opportunity to do so.

Pedro best of luck I love you
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud EmptyTue May 26, 2020 11:52 pm

Love you Nat!
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud EmptyWed May 27, 2020 12:01 am

Natalie, challenge accepted <3
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud EmptyWed May 27, 2020 12:04 am

Buffy Summers wrote:
Natalie, challenge accepted <3

You are a badass player and deserve credit for it. That's just what it is
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud EmptyWed May 27, 2020 12:13 am

I appreciate that  I love you
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud EmptyWed May 27, 2020 11:30 am

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and they lose $50 if they happen to make finals.

Those people are: Everyone voted <3

Let's read the votes

By a vote of 4-1

Spoiler:
you are safe from eviction.

Spoiler:

Hope you had fun in your time with us, thank you for joining.

The rest of you, I will post the Luxury challenge early today since you have an extended deadline for it, this way your submissions will be even better since you have a bit more time. Should be up within the hour.
Back to top Go down
Natalie Negrotti

Natalie Negrotti

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud EmptyWed May 27, 2020 11:34 am

Sorry Pedro Sad
Back to top Go down
Peter

Peter

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud EmptyWed May 27, 2020 11:36 am

Aw thanks Arisa for the wonderful opportunity! Sorry I didn’t make finals and hilariously lose from jury management suckage <3

Thanks to everyone for a good game. No hard feelings. Except against Villanelle, you hot betch <3

Y’all make this last stretch of the game exciting now!
Back to top Go down
SpongeBOT

SpongeBOT

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud EmptyWed May 27, 2020 11:41 am

Congrats Natalie!
Sorry to see you go Pedro!
Back to top Go down
Cameron Van Buren

Cameron Van Buren

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud EmptyWed May 27, 2020 11:48 am

Congrats Nat!

Sorry Pedro
Back to top Go down
Buffy Summers

Buffy Summers

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud EmptyWed May 27, 2020 12:02 pm

It’s been great, Pedro!
Back to top Go down
Aaron Ramsey

Aaron Ramsey

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud EmptyWed May 27, 2020 12:32 pm

Bye Pedro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Natalie Negrotti VS Pedro Aboud Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1